Heiress: 35

Third:

After 6 months of being fiancee's.

On the date December 10. Iris Clare Eliza Alcantara's in the front of the crowd, front of the altar, not worrying about others would say.

Carlistle Joseph Ybarra, walking in the isle, teary eyed he smiled from his guests. Specially with her future wife's parent.

Yes parent, Key Alcantara.

As mr. Ybarra stepped in the front of her future wife he said. "You look pretty."

Iris- who's also teary eyed smiled at him, trying to express her hidden feelings.

This was their day. The best day they had and the day they'll remember, for life.

The father spoke. "Are you ready?" He said while smiling. They both nodded in reply.

So many things was in their minds. It was good memories and bad as well.

"Mayroon bang tumututol sa kasal?" The father playfully asked, he had a sense of humor.

He probably wants to cheer the crowd. They were all serious.

"Ako!" A woman shouted, it was Andree.

"Kidding!" She shouted as she rolled her eyes.

"Let's proceed." The father said.

Few moments he asked.

"May you exchange your vows."

"My future wife in the front of me, I was so overwhelmed. The first time I saw you, I was in loved. I tried to hide my feelings when I curse. Now you know *smiles* and sorry father. I courted you knowing I know you'll feel the same and you did! I was so happy but happier when you said yes, said yes to my proposal but still always be the happiest man alive. I look gay right? I was crying yes, so that makes me look gay. But once your with me in bed you'll never see me as gay. Hey just kidding, but its true. I'll never let you go, we'll share the happy and sad moments in the future. I love you so much Iris." Carlistle said while wiping his tears.

It was the bride's turn.

"Cali! I have nothing to say really, I already told you yesterday. Salamat sa lahat, nagtagalog na ko kasi mahirap pag english di ko naman pinaghandaan to. I would be glad to be your wife kahit todo deny ako. But promise me one thing, you'll never leave me and until death do us apart."

Carlistle nodded in reply.

The ceremony is almost ending.

"You may now kiss the bride." The father happily said. 'Finally' in Carlistle's mind.

They kissed passionately, full of love and centered with Christ.

They both know they'll share in everything. Everything will be solved by the both of them.

She started as a normal woman and before this, she became 'The Billionaire's Heiress'