Chapter 3: More. Fucking. Papers

*After the second Cabinet battle in American existence* A. Ham's POV

That insufferable ass! I knew though, even if I thought I hated Jefferson, I loved the shit out of him. I sighed in defeat to the logic of my heart. I shuffled into my office. Shit.

It looked as if a hurricane had tore through here, and that was saying something. Quickly, I placed everything back in order, I checked my papers on my desk, they were dry, so I opened my drawer...

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I released all the frustration that had built up today in one mighty bellow of anger.

"Jesus Christ, Alex! Do that again, I don't think the man in the moon could hear you!" said Laurens as he stepped in.

"Sorry, John," I apologized. I sat down with a sigh. We talked and talked until he had to go. Not five minutes later did I leave myself, and unluckily for me, Jefferson decided to leave at the exact same time.

Time skip | Third POV

Jefferson somehow managed to keep all his papers hidden from Alex as he was going home. He got home, and he took the papers and set them on the desk. First order of business was checking if they were in order, which they were, and then to read.

So many fucking hours later

Holy. Shit. Jefferson needed to clean out his eyes.

With holy water.

He went through 8 of Hamilton's dream rants, each about five pages long, each took about half an hour to read. Each varied in ways, some had choking kinks, some with daddy kinks, hell, there was even some with kinks he'd never even knew about! Each was similar in two ways though: the first was that he and Alex were together in one way or another, and the other was that was sex... and a lot of it. Jefferson was in agony from exhaustion as he rubbed his face. He looked over to the clock beside him to see the time...

GOD DAMN! It was eleven o'clock! Jefferson rushed to bed.