Chapter 7: A Lovely Little Incident

Thomas gazed at Alex with disbelief. "You're just saying that."

"No, I'm not." Hamilton gripped the infidel affectionately. "Yours," he said as he furiously blushed.

"What?" Thomas said in utter confusion as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"We'll do something... er, fun at yours," Alex said. Thomas suddenly remembered the papers he'd stolen from Alex.

"Hey, Alex?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah?" he replied in a dreamy voice.

"We could recreate a few things from your dreams," he whispered teasingly straight into Alex's ear, his warm breath fanned his sensitive skin.

"What? How-?"

"These are yours," Jefferson handed over all the dreams, which he'd somehow gotten through all of them. Since the smaller man's face couldn't blush any harder, his nose began to bleed.

Jefferson chuckled. Alex went to grab his handkerchief until Thomas stopped him.

"Here, let me." He leaned over his desk until their faces were mere centimeters apart, Thomas redirected the route of his mouth to just under Alexander's nose, above his mouth. Choosing to have some fun, he licked away the blood, but it only made more gush out, so he continued until he'd lapped it all up. Hamilton, in a loving manner, started a make out session, which was actually a recreation of a dream he'd had.

Someone chose in the middle of the passionate tongue war to pick the lock and open the door on them. In walked... 

A/N: This is the second to last chapter! I literally only have another chapter to leave a cliffhanger, and I'm sorry... not sorry. If I do get questions though, I'll add it on at the end. I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves on this eight day adventure of reading off my paper and typing, and watch out for more Hammy!