True Story.....

When I was little, I used to live in a small mountain house in Virginia. I used to hear things and see stuff but they didn't bother me much. Until one night. My aunt and uncle were staying the night and had went to sleep in the other room. My mom told me to go to bed shortly afterwards. I went to bed but I heard some noises that kept me awake. One of the noises was a deep, mans voice that was just saying nonsense. I thought my uncle was awake so I got out of bed to check. He was fast asleep. I went back to bed and buried my face under the covers. I fell asleep after a while. I don't know what time I woke up, but when I did, I saw a man in my doorway. I thought it was my uncle so I called him. The man just turned his head in my direction, but when I blinked, he was gone. 

       When I woke up, I asked my uncle why he was in my room last night, but he said he wasn't. I told him that I saw him in my doorway staring at me. Everyone looked at me. Then my mom told me that my grandfather had died in the house after he had a major stroke. The place where he died : my room. I never saw my grandfather's 'ghost'  after that. We moved out 3 years later, but I never forgot what I saw that night.