Maybe I do, Maybe I don't

Lauren shot me a deadly glare. "What the hell was that for?! I was puttung him in a corner!" "He doesn't need all this nonsense" I mentioned quietly. "Since when do you care for Justin so much?" She asked with a slight grin. "Do I see a Skylar Bieber in the future?" She looked into the 'distance'. "Nooo" I sang lowly as we both started laughing. Then she went serious. "But seriously, do you like him?" She leaned in, touching my nose. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't" I looked at her. "C'mon" she whined. "Just tell me!" "I may possibly quite like him" I whispered. "Oh. My. Go-" "a little" I cut her off. "EEE this is gonna be awesome! We can have double dates and you and Justin and Charles and I can-" "hold up hold up" I stopped her. "Charles Blake?" I asked. "Oh yeah I kinda didn't tell you about that" she smiled innocently. "Thanks bestie" I glared at her.

DING DING DING

Lauren looked at the laptop screen and back at me. "Its J. Go get him tiger!" I took a deep breath nervously as I pressed answer. "Hey Sky! Where's Lauren? She was a bit freaky before ey?" He laughed. Oh that laugh. Its so angelic. I could hear it all day. The way he smiles, I could see that for the rest of my life. Oh and those eyes.."Sky? Are you okay?" Oh snap, I just realised what I was doing. "Uhm yeah I'm fine haha Lauren was acting weird." I laughed awkwardly. Lauren, who was behind my bedroom door, just face-palmed herself. "Ohkay? Well guess what?" "What?" "I'm coming to Toronto for a concert and guess where I'm staying?"

Oh.

No.