You Never Told Me

"Skylar wake up the bus is here!" Stupid brother. "Go away Josh I'm sleeping" I mumble as I turn over. Wait..the bus? Oh shit I'm late! I jerk up from my beautiful bed and go straight to the shower. I strip my clothes and get into the hot water. As fast as I could, I washed and flew out to change. I wore an orange crop top, black jeans and white all stars. While my hair was in a messy bun. I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. "Josh tell Manny to wait!" I shouted. Oh, Manny's the bus driver. Apparently my dad and him go way back."Kay" he shouted back. I know what you're thinking,'she's 17 and she has no car' well actually I do. Mom just keeps it in the garage. Until I get an A in Geograpghy, that car is nothing. "SKYLAR!" Josh shouted which snapped me out of my thoughts. I ran into the bus, greeted Manny, and walked down the isle looking for my best friend, Laurie. "Sky" I heard a whisper and looked in the direction it was coming from and spotted Laurie. "How's J?" She asked when I sat down. "Good, he's good. Oh he's dating someone." Is it Selena? Selena Gomez? I knew it! I knew it!" She sqealed then quickly quieted down when she realized people were staring. I just chuckled. "Yeah its Selena." I added. "How'd you know?" I asked. "My celebrity senses were tingling." She sounded professional. When we arrived at school. We had to walk straight to class - which was French. We walked in and two girls were sitting at Laurie a I's desk, sniffing the damn thing. "Um excuse me" I looked at them. When they looked up at me and Laurie, they litterally squealed. Laurie and I looked at each other in confusion, then back at them. "A-are you S-Skylar R-Robhinson?" The one girl points at me. I was quite hesitant about answering that but, what the heck. "That's me" smirked. "And L-Laurie F-Fabiano?" The other girl asked. "The one and only." She smiled. They start mumbling things to each other. I was pretty confused. Then I realized there was a tattoo on the one girl's wrist saying 'Belieber..' Oh no. I asked the two frantic girls to please move out of our seats and they left happily. When we were seated. I just realized why they were going so crazy. "Laurie they know we know Justin." I simply told her. "Why would you think that?" She asked, clearly chilling. "Well first of all, she had a tattoo saying Belieber, second of all why were they asking so much questions? I'mean we are not popular in thid school." I stated. "You're right." She realized. "Do you have your laptop?" She asked curiously. "Of course. Why?" We could crash at my place and sort this whole thing out." She grinned. As I was about to ask what we were gonna do, Ms.Crouche walked in. Perfect timing.