22-If These Sheets Were The States

A/N: For those of you (*cough* Bella. *Cough*) That thinks there will be more LFI books.....You're probably right cause I always cbange my mind but as for now, no there is no more LFIs. Only Jack Getting pregnant.
•°○°°●•°°●

This Bed Is An Island Made Of Feather Down, And Im Stuck Here Alone With Little Memories of You On Memory Foam. Visions Of Brighter Love, Id Kill For One More Day To Pull My Thoughts, And Find The Words To Say.
-If These Sheets Were The States- All Time Low.
°•○°•●°•○°•●°•○

Emmy's P.O.V

So here we are at the hospital. This time was different. We weren't suppose to be there.

"Emmy, Joey. May I speak with you in the hallway?" The nurse, Jenna, who was always with Cherry, led us to the hall. I was crying because we didn't know what was wrong.

"Okay well I didn't want to say this around your younger children but Cherish tried to kill herself. ODed on painkillers and sleeping pills."

I started bawling by this point.

"What why?" I asked. "That's somethings you're going to have to talk about with her. I also suggest she takes some counseling and has some rest. Her cancer is looking good. Nothing is showing up, no rashes meaning chemo is working well for her. I also see her hair is growing back so that good. She should stay here overnight just to make sure she's okay but she can leave in the morning." she gave us a sympathetic smile before walking back down hall.

"Are you okay?" Joey asked. "I think I'm going to puke." I replied. There was a trash can next to us and I threw up in it.

"Okay im better." I said. "Joey are baby tried to kill herself."

He gathered me in his arms.

"Shh. Its okay. She's going to be okay." He soothed me.

"Remember what I told you when she was a baby?" He asked. "She likes me more that you?" I asked. "No. Lets Cherish every moment like its the last. Have you done that lately?" "Not in awhile." (Omf Throwback to the last chap of LFI.)

"Well lets try to do that now. Okay?"

"Alright." I breathed feeling like I was going to puke again.

I puked again.

"Are you getting sick?" Joey asked. "I don't know probably." I sighed as we entered the room again.

Cherry looked at us.

"I swear to god if you ever pull a stunt like that again." I said hugging her. She was crying. "Im sorry." She said. "Shh it's okay you'll be okay." I said giving her the same pep talk Joey had given me out in the hall.

*A Week Later.*

"Four kids later and here you are." Melina smiled at the sight of me and a wedding dress. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You have this perfect body."

"No way, you skinny and I look like I havent ate in three months." I told her. "Well maybe if you'd stop poking yourself with needles and stop smoking illegal substances you'd fet meat on your bones."

Melina wasnt on drugs anymore and she said thats why Sawyer was at her house the day I got into the car wreak. He made a mistake and wanted her back. As of now they were on the road to getting back to the way they were.

I know she was right about me. Ill probably never get over my addictions.

"Atleast you look good." She smiled. "Thanks. I don't like this place lets go to a diffrent one." I told her.

"You aren't going to be one of those bitch brides right?" she asked. "Oh honey, Im a bitch even when im not a bride."

*Later.*

Cherrys P.O.V

Counseling isn't any good if it doesn't help. I still have the urge to die. To go away and everyone forget I ever existed.

I heard a light tap on my window. I look to see Rushing.

I hesitated, but I opened it anyways.

"Hey stranger, long time no see. You look beautiful tonight." He said as if nothing was wrong.

"Thanks." I said letting him in. I situated my beanie back on my head.

"Hows Life?" He asked. "Intoxicating."

"Why are you here?" I asked. "I know Flawsy told you, about us. I promise she means nothing to me." "So you used my little sister? Rushing shes thirteen. You can't do that." I said. "I know and Im sorry to the both of you, I just need you to accept it Cher."

I sighed.

"Im Dying." I told him. "I know." he looked down at me. "And Im okay with that. I love you till the day you die and even when that day comes I'll still love you."

"Did you sleep with Flawless.?" "No, I mean I seen her naked but I didn't take her virginity. I didn't think she wanted it to go that far. Everytime we were together she only talked about how me and you should get back together. I realised that I love you Cherish, I just need you to love me too"

"Well Hartman, I think that can be arranged." I smirked. He kissed me. It was really sweet and I missed the taste of cigarettes and 99 cent spearmint gum.

I loved him. So much.