Halloween

Halloween Imagine-

“We should go as Shaggy and Scooby!” Ellington says to Kelly, who eagerly agrees. You stand there and just think about what you and Ross should go as. You would think Romeo & Juliet would do the trick, but Ross even turned that one down. You have exhausted most of your options. You sigh and plop down on the couch.

“What’s the matter Y/N?” Riker asks as he comes over and sits down by you.

“Ross and I want to go as a couple for Halloween, but we both can’t decide on what to go as.”

“I have a perfect idea!” Riker shouts before whispering in your ear.

“That’s perfect! Thanks Riker!” You shout and grab your phone before running outside. You call Ross’ agent Stella.

“Hello?”

“Hey Y/N.”

“I have a question.”

“What’s that?”

“Can I borrow 2 outfits from Austin & Ally?”

“Why?”

“For Halloween.” You say before Stella starts to laugh.

“That’s so ironic it’s funny. I can probably snag two outfits.”

“Thanks Stella.”

“No problem! Talk to you later.”

“Yuppers.” You say before going back inside.

~The Next Day~

“Ross, can I come to work with you today?” You ask sweetly as he walked into the living room.

“Woah, when did you get here?”

“Earlier. So can I?” You bounce excitedly.

“I don’t see why not… but why?”

“Just because I wanna see you act…” You say as you walk up to him and wrap your arms around his neck. He leaned down to kiss you. “And the others.” You whisper before you run away.

“You’re such a tease!” Ross shouts as he starts chasing you around. You went to jump over the couch, but Ross grabbed your leg, making you fall onto the couch. You started to laugh as you rolled onto your back and he climbs on top of you.

“Rocky! Rocky help me!” You scream. Within seconds, he was downstairs and pulling Ross off of you. Riker, hearing all the commotion, came down and started helping Rocky. They eventually got him off of you before Ross and Rocky started to wrestle. Now that’s a sight you don’t mind watching. Riker laughed and sat next to you.

“She’s my girlfriend!”

“She asked for my help!” Rocky says as they turn over and over again.

“What did he do anyways?” Riker laughs as he asks you.

“She teased me first!” Ross shouted as he struggled to pin Rocky down. It didn’t work, Rocky quickly flipped and the two kept going.

“Liar!” Rocky grunted with a laugh.

“He went to kiss me and I pulled away.” You shrug.

“Boys, be careful.” Stormie warns as she walks through the living room and into the kitchen.

“Kay mom!” Both boys call.

“Why are you even wrestling in the first place?” She asks as she turns the water on.

“Well first it was over Y/N.” Ross says.

“But now I think it’s to see who’s stronger.”  Rocky laughs.