Chapter 3.

The pick is of Carl! ;.;

>>Character Descriptions<<

Jayden Airbloom:Hair- Dark Brown . Eyes- Short Spiky Choclate Brown. Skin tone- Golden Tan. Height- 6"2. Personalitie- Optimistic, likes smiling,sporty, has anger issues at times, lovable and slightly strange. Pack status- Rouge. Species- Were lepord. Age-21 .

Mason Airbloom:Hair-Shaggy Dark Brown . Eyes- Green. Skin tone-Golden tan. Height- 6"3 . Personalitie- Angry, Up-Tight, Over Protective, Musical, Loves American Football, Olde3st of the quadruplites and Strict . Pack status- Rouge. Species- Were lepord. Age- 21 .

Carter Airbloom:Hair- Spiky Black . Eyes- Dark Brown . Skin tone-Pale Golden Tan. Height- 6"2. Personalitie- Slightly Deppresses, Anger Issues, Likes Acting, Cutter, Bad Boy, Loves his Harley Davidson more than anything, Likes Swimming . Pack status- Rouge. Species- Were lepord. Age- 21.

Landon Airbloom:Hair- Messy Lightish Brown . Eyes- Blacky Brown . Skin tone- Golden Tan. Height- 6"1 . Personalitie- Youngest of the quads, Funny, Childish, Likes Partying, Never gets angry, Sugar Addiction, Friendly and Slightly Hyper. Pack status- Rouge. Species- Were lepord. Age- 21 .

*Mackenzie's POV*

'Punch, Kick, Dodge, Punch' I continued to chant in my head, as I fought with Mason, my 21 year old quatruplite brother. The other three were called Jayden, Carter and Landon. I can't believe he had the nerve to boss mearound and tell me to come back to him and my brotthers. Apparently they had left the pack a year ago, and became rouges because the new alpha was a power crazy pychopathic monster. Yeah my uncle had been alpha, and my brothers new what he did, so did the rest of the pack actually but no-one ever stopped him. Infact my brothers never bothered to visit me either, in jail I mean, not after I ran off.

*Flash back- one hour ago*

I was sitting outside Wal-Mart drinking sprite, I hadnt run far because the bite Carl had given me was still extremly painful. I was just sitting and feeling sorry for myself when I saw a face I hadnt seen in nine years, a face I swore I would never see again. My oldest brother Mason. I stayed still by the door praying he wouldnt notice me as he entered the building. Luck was on my side, he just sauntered right past me  and into Wal-MArt . I let out a sigh of relief and go back to drinking, some how forgetting he would most likley exit throug the same door because he had parked on this side of the parking lott.ten minutes later I was on my third bottle when Mason walks out, but this time he peers down at me letting out a gasp. "Kenzie!!!!!" He says in an excited tone, that he rarley used when I knew him. I cringe at the name, only my parents had been allowed call me that, but they had died. "I cant believe you are here! Wait til I te-" I inturupt him "Yeah yeah, wait till you tell uncles old pack.......... Whatever its not like anything you do can hurt me more than what you have done" I glare at him, knowing that he was pissed off at me for interupting him and saying what I said. "I was" he says in a strained voice "going to say wait until I tell Jayden, Landon and Carter. And why would I tell the blooded moon pack? I left them last  year with our brothers, the new alpha is power crazy and out for your blood." "Your brothers not ours. You guys are not my brothers you lost that tiltle when you let out desiesed uncle do what he did" Mason growls at me his eyes going silver, signalling that his were wants to take over. I growl back, feeling my eyes turn violet as Jay trys to take over and kill him. "WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS AND YOU WILL COME WITH ME...... NOW" He yells at me, hatred laced into his voice. "NOT EVEN IF YOU PAID ME A MILLION DOLLARS WOULD I EVEN CONSIDER GOING WITH YOU JERKS!" I scream at him, hurt anger and betral clear in my tone. I cant believe he had the nerve to say that to me. I hate all four of them, I really do.  He lifts his hand up and smacks my cheek, I yelp in shock. My cheek pounds in pain. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!!" HE smiles sadistically, showing his gleaming white canines. He raises his hand again and I barley manage to dodge his slap.

*Flashback over*

I kick him in the cheast, causing him to fall over on the tarmac. I notice Xander as I lower my extended canines to my injured brothers neck, about to kill Mason. I could hear the blood pounding in his veins, his heart beating, his fastened breathing, the rise and fall of his cheast and the only thought in my head as I go to end his life was 'I want his blood, I crave his death, I need to taste his flesh in my mouth, I waant to feed of his pained and terrified screams as I slowly end his petty exscuse for a life' but somehow I knew it wouldnt be as good, as satisfactory as murdering my uncle. Just before I clamp down on Masons muscular neck, hands grab my waist and yank me off him, another two pairs lifting him off the ground and stedying his shacking form. I look up to see Landon, who lookedpissed. When I knewLandon he was never annoyed, mot even when I drowned his cat....... But right now as he held me, Landon looked like he was straing himself not to tear me limb from limb, just as I wished to do to him. I hear Xander growl and tear me awaay from my hostile blood relitive, cradling me to his cheast as he glares at my four brothers. "Who the fuck are you? And why are you touching my mate" Xander growls out glaring at all four of them. "Look at that" Carter says snidley "Little Kenzie found her precious mate" I growl at the name, and him in general. "We" Jayden says "are Mackenzies older brothers, so if you dont mind, we'll have her back.... we need to be heading home." He trys to sound carefree but you cane clearly hear the anger in his vvoice. " I havent seen them in nine years Xander" I say in a smal voice suddenly feeling weak and powerless "and last time I did they werent ther for me, please dont send me with them" I wimper at the end. He glances at me, smiling softely at me before saying ion his alpha voice "You are NOT taking my mate from me, but you may however, stay at my pack house and see her there." I glare at him, folding my arms and pouting angrily. My brothers quickly agree to stay there and Carl gives them  directions so that they can find there way oncethey get all there. I jump out of Xanders arms, only to be pulled into a hug by Landon who had his happy  smile that I grew up with on his face "Z!!!! I missed you sis!" he passes me onto a grinning Carter "Im sorry for being a prick. I love ya little Z" Carter hands me to a smirking Jayden "Z! Im going to make it up to  you I swear, and this time I wont have to search for nine years just to tell you this" when JAyden finishes speaking he lets Mason have me "Sis Im not sure I approve of your mate...... I missed you kiddo!" He gave me a half smile before reliesing me. I just had hugs from four people I swore I hated, I found my mate and My leg hurts, could this day gut any worse....... then again compared to some of the things Ive seen and done this is a walk in the freaking park.