Chapter 4.

The picture is Mason ;D enjoy the chappie!!!! xoxo

*Mackenzie's POV*

I pout the whole way home, Xander had insisted on carrying me all the way whilst scolding me on running away. Apparantly my brothers moving in was my punishment........ I could think of worse, and before I became who I am now, I was often delt hard punishments for stuipid little things like not making my bed or not getting my uncle the right beer. I dont regret becoming who I am now, I was hunted, sure thats a pain. Im well known, feared, hated, Im a murderer and every were knows my story, I was also a hero, a legend, respected, it made me feel powerful.I liked murder, as bad as that sounds, I have killed dozens, rapists, murderers,kidnappers, abusers. I wasnt all bad, I had helped hundreds of people get revenge. I was like Robin Hood, the good guy with bad methods of being good. I glare at Xander as he flops us on his bed, with his arms wrapped around me pulling my body close to him, so close I could hear his heart beat.I growl at him " Do you know who I am?" I ask feeling annoyed, he raises an eyebrow "yupp" he says confidently "you are my little mate, Kenzie." I glare even harder "Ok! Do you know who Mackenzie Airbloom is?" again he nods "She is that girl who was abused by the alpha of the blooded moon pack, raped and stuff. She murdered the alpha and was sent to the council prison for five years, she became a rouge and killed like a hundred people..... Babe dont worry I wont let her hurt you!" He cradles me to his cheast and I cant help but laugh " Why would I hurt myself?" He looks up confused then cops it "YOU?!?! MACKENZIE?!?!?! AIRBLOOM?!?!?!?! MATE?!?!?!? YOU?!?!?!" I nod slowly, still slightly laughing at him. He looked at me confused and murmurs "You're Mackenzie Airbloom... my mates Mackenzie Airbloom... How did this happen?" I just nod slowly, higgles escaping my lips. The fear radiating of him was minimal but still hurt slightly, the big bad alpha is scared of little old me!

" Well yeah I am Mackenzie Airbloom, I have killed people, I did enjoy it and yes I am your mate!" I say cheerfully, bouncing slightly on the bed, messing up the chrisp red sheets. He cocks his head to the side ' and you didnt mention this before because?" his curiosoty cut- I mean curious... yes curious not cute. Grabbing a pillow, I hug it to my chest " Never asked, so I never told" was my short answer, muffled by the pillow I was nuzzling my face into. " Why did you do it Kenzie" Xanders arms wrap around me, and I can feel his intrest radiating off him. I sigh, board by the topic od discussion " anger, hate and blood lust... endless blood lust" my eyes gleam as I remeber the screams of anguish, terror, hate. I had lost my humanity the day i killed my uncle and instead it had been replaced by a gruesome beast.