Why?!

It's been so long and everything is so different now but why did it have to be this way?. I'm sitting here thinking over all the decisions I've made and looking over at the way our lives are now. By my friends I'm told I'm crazy for still feeling this way but it's something that can't be controlled. But I'm thankful that in all this time only one person has stayed by my side since our childhood. You might be wondering why I'm saying all of this but I doubt you haven't caught on yet. 

     takes a deep breath before continuing

     This is long overdue and even knowing you won't read this I'm still writing this letter to you at least to read over and make myself forget and let go of what I believed we had. Honestly I'm happy for you that you walked away from me. I'm glad you've made your decision to have your own life. While with you I kept doubting myself that I was good for you especially because you insisted that I was right for you. I tried to make you happy any way I could but it didn't work. We haven't spoken in so long and it feels like it's been decades.

laughs then continues

     The main thing I miss is the way you could always calm me down when I was freaking out over the smallest things. But as always said "Every Beginning Has A End" . You were one of the best person I ever met and I don't regret meeting you. Thank you for the conversations we had and the long hours you took of your day to spend with me. I admit since you've left I've done my best to put my life back on track and so far I've started to realized that there's a purpose to live. Thank you also for teaching me what being wanted feels like not for looks but who I am. Maybe we'll talk again someday or maybe we never will again but that's not up to me. 

{Author's Note: I apologize for taking so long but I had a lot to go through since this was mostly inspired by a personal experience. To be honest I've enjoyed reading the few comments I got on each of the chapters. Thank you for your words and support. I hope to not disappoint by ending it here but please understand my reason is because there's nothing more to say about this since it's been over. I'm planning on posting more different stories so please don't hesitate to comment or message me any ideas and/or your final thoughts on this story I'll be replying back. Thanks again for being patient and taking your time to read this story}