Dan, my man, thats a Jam

"YeEsssss" dan hissed as he successfully purchased one vip ticket to Kanye Wests concert. The nearest and soonest on was in Canada, so that's where he was on his way. "Here" he threw money at the Uber driver, which hit the driver in his face, and ran to his future man. " Kanye's gonna be mine soon." He giggled to himself.

    He arrived to the airport and got on a plane. "Omg ur danisonfire!1!1!!" A twelve year old looking girl screamed. "Not today, Satan." He hissed and started throwing random food at the girl, which sent her crying and running in the opposite direction. "Nothing. And I mean nothing. Will distract me from meeting daddy west." His eyes started to water with hope and joy that he'd be able to meet his true love.

     As soon as he got off the plane and finished that fun stuf :), he ran to his hotel room. He got the snazziest hotel he could afford atm just incase things went well with danye;)))))).

      I better call phil , he thought. So he picked up his phone. "Hello?" Phil answered. "Hello, phil" dan gritted his teeth. "So how's your life?" He asked. "Oh, you know only FIXING TO MEET MY SOULMATE, MY NEVER ENDING LOVE 😩💕" dan responded with passion. "Cool. Well I'm eating spaghetti-os, so." "K bye" dan hung up.

      "Now, to get my beauty rest." Dan smirked before falling onto the floor.