You got no jams

Dan woke up from his beauty nap with the confidence of a hippo wearing a turtle neck. "Tonight's the night. The night I meet my bae." He whispered to himself. And with that he got up to find himself a snazzy outfit. But there was uno problem. He couldn't find a snazzy outfit from his suitcase.

"Nonononono" he cried. "Oh wait I'm low key rich I can just go buy something lol" he got up and ordered an Uber driver.

"Where're ya headin?" The driver with luscious sunglasses asked. "Idk to the snazziest shop in the area." Dan said as he made eye contact with the driver. The driver nodded without saying anything and drove off.

Dan hopped out of the car and payed the driver. Standing Before him was a store with the name of "forever 21" . "U got this Dan. Ur Dan the man." He yelped loudly.

A random useless song was playing as he walked in. Dan started dancing around as he looked for an aesthetic af outfit. "Can I help u?" A person asked. "Actually, I need a dank outfit but like, I can't find one." He sighed.

   "Hmmmmm, what's the occasion?" She asked. "I'm meeting Kany- my soulmate. And I would like to look decent" he accidentally winked at her. "Sorry"

  "It's foin, follow me." She led him to a very aesthetic area. "I believe what ur lookin for is in here" she said and disappeared into the clothing rack.

Dan was in awe of the aesthetic outfits, but alas, he had only time to choose one. So he chose a shirt that reminded him of Kim kardashoni and pants that reminded him of booboodaddy. 

Dan was so excited that he rushed out of the store.
Without paying. As soon as he exited alarms went off everywhere. And all eyes were on him. "N o"   He started sprinting down the street trying to run away from the security guards as he called or whatever for an Uber.

  There was just one problem. Dan can't run. "Ohhgh bOiIiiiii" he screamed like as he saw the guards catching up.

  "Lol u thought." A security guard laughed as he grabbed Dan and hand cuffed him. "U don't understand I'm fixing to meet my soulmate pleasa don't do this to me" he cried.

   "U should've thougt about that b4 u stole mr." and with that he ended up in a police car which magically appeared out of no where.