The Follow

Why do you need to have your phone back?

I hear you ask.

Well if you have to blame anyone it will have to be Terry.

Why?

Because Terry thought it would be a good idea to post an adorable selfie on Instagram of him and Max which you had to lay your eyes on the exact second that your teacher was going to ask you a question.

So.. let's just say that the bell that you hate hearing 7 times a day at this moment it is like music to your ears.

You head to the front of the room to get your phone. As you get your phone your teacher says, " (Y/N) don't use your phone in my class again."

After you got your phone from the teacher. You ran home which is only like 15 minutes away.

When you get home you run into your room and quickly put your phone on charge.

You were thinking about all that time your phone was in the teacher's box without being turned off. Thinking about all of the battery that would have used.

Suddenly, your mind switches to thinking about how many notifications that could be from Terry that you have missed while your phone was in the teacher's box.

'Oh well it is his fault that I had my phone taken away,' you think to yourself.

Your phone after 5 minutes decides to turn on.

You instantly get a notification for a live stream that Terry is doing on YouTube so you get your laptop and go onto the broadcast.

*A/N: there was supposed to be a pic but I dunno what happened*

(This is what the broadcast looks like to you)

Just a glimpse of Terry's face brings a smile to your face.

You realize that you have enough money in your bank to buy a super chat (and you are over 18)

So you click on the super chat and click £5 then type:

'Hey Terry, I'm a big fan. I would like to ask you if you are coming to VidCon this weekend xx.'

After you hit send your stomach fills up with butterflies as you know that Terry reads all of his super chats.

After a few seconds of him reading the screen he replies, "Yes I am. And I know that I said I would never go because of *coughs* Christian Burns *coughs* but I really think it is time for me to meet other creators and meet... well...you guys."

He stops for a bit to think about what he is going to say next then he said, "(Y/N) are you going to VidCon?"

You were so excited that he said your name that you forgot to hear the rest.

Suddenly, you get a notification on your phone.

You look at your charging phone then turn it on to see the most amazing thing that could ever happen to you.

Notification: TerrySongTv followed you.

You fangirl and run around your room.

"OH MY GOSH, HE FOLLOWED ME!!!"

--------

Thank you for reading the first part of my fanfiction about this terryfic YouTuber.

Sadly, this isn't really for me but I would love for him to follow me.

But if Terry is reading this... (probably not) then... Hi, follow me on Twitter my user is ShannonxoLouise.

~ KpopKrazy11