Plane

Terry's P.O.V

I walked down the isle of the plane until we reached our seats.

"Do you want the window seat?" I asked to you.

"I don't mind," you replied, looking cute with a neck pillow around your neck.

"Okay I will sit near the window," I replied.

I sat down as you sat next to me.

"Are you going to sleep on the flight?" I asked to a very sleepy (Y/N).

"No," you said as you were dosing off while just saying the word 'no'.

"Okay then. Don't snore to loud," I said as I laughed at my own joke.

The plane glided through the sky as I looked out the window to just see lights in the distance as it was pretty dark.

I turned around to see (Y/N) sleeping in an awkward position so I gently pulled your head towards me so that you were resting on my shoulder.

Wow she looks gorgeous.
I mean she's a fan I can't feel like this about a fan.

I stared at your face, not in a creepy way at least I hope it didn't look like that for other people, and brushed your fringe out of your face so that I can have a proper look at your beauty.

After a while I began to get sleepy so I feel asleep with my head leaning on yours.

- - -

(Y/N) P.O.V

You open your eye after what felt like hours of quiet sleep to see Terry leaning up against the plane window asleep. He had his mouth open and he looked so cute. You couldn't help but take a sneaky photo of him but what you forgot to do was to turn the flash off. As the flash went off Terry woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Terry said in a deep voice, half asleep.

"Nothing.." you lied.

"Let me see your phone," he replied.

"No," you replied as you pouted. "Okay I took a photo of you while you were sleeping because you looked really cute and I just wanted to remember this..." you were stopped by Terry pecking you on the cheek.

"W-what was that for?" You replied, flustered.

"That was for waking me up," Terry said.

"Maybe I should wake you up more often," you thought not realising that as you were thinking it you were saying it.

Terry smiled and looked up at you.

"I'm glad I chose you to come with me and hang out with," he said.

"Why?" You replied.

"You are so cute and funny," he said.

You turned red and hide your face with your neck cushion.

After a while of you two talking both of you began to fall asleep again.

Zzzzzzzz Zzzzzz Zzzzzz

- - - - -
Thank you for reading this fan fiction.

I just want to ask if you would like romance or just friendship in this fan fiction. I won't put any smut as I know that Terry won't like it.
• Also thank you for 1k reads 🖤🖤
~KpopKrazy11