Part 28

Natasha was putting Nadia to bed, when Steve entered the room. He had just taken a hot water bath and had only a towel wrapped around his bottom.

Natasha was wearing a maroon nightie, a simple one, but she was always desiring to him.

As soon as she lay Nadia in her cot and turned, she collided with his bare chest. And was startled.

"What happened? " he asked with a naughty smirk.

She blushed heavily, as his face gave away his thoughts. He grabbed her waist with one hand and caressed her face with the other.

"Do you even know how beautiful you are? " he asked.

"I don't have to, you tell me daily, a dozen times" she said.

He leaned in and placed his lips on her neck, kissing gently, tracing the patterns of her skin with his lips.

She closed her eyes, and held his shoulders. They were lost in love. She felt belonged now. He owned her. She loved him, and he loved her.

He pulled her close and lifted her off ground, she wrapped her legs around his waist, and he carried her to the bed.

She smiled as he faced her, towering her.

"You belong to me" he said.

"Yes, I do" she said holding his face, "I, myself, give myself to you forever Steve. I love you".

He smirked, and kissed her full lips, sucking on her lower lip, his tongue invading her mouth.

He kissed her deep and hard, then neck, moving down, lowering the stripes of her nightie, barring her chest and kissing and sucking.

He made love to her, slow and steady.
She enjoyed every bit of the night. He kissed every inch of her body, and she kissed him back. She felt his love for the first time. He always gave her pleasure. But this time it was different. His kisses weren't just full of lust, he kissed her with so much love she couldn't believe herself. His touch was different, it was like he treasured her, afraid to loose her, protective of her. Not like before, when he considered her a belonging. And his change made her feel more belonged to him.

"I love you, Steve" she said against his lips when he kissed her.

"I love you more, beautiful" he said, "Thank you for being mine, for giving me such a beautiful princess, for loving me despite my stupidity. Thank you for everything ".

"Thank you for giving me a family " she said.

They were up for hours, lost in love, until Nadia woke up and demanded attention.

"She's up" Natasha said.

"I'll get her" Steve kissed Natasha's forehead and quickly putting his pants on, he rushed to Nadia.

"Hey daddy's darling, hungry? " he picked her up, and brought her to her mother.

Natasha held her close and fed her,  Steve staring at them.

"Stop staring like that" Natasha said.

"I can't. That's my princess feeding on your beautiful breasts. That's the most beautiful sight in the world. I cannot look away" he said.

"Shut up" Natasha flushed, and covered herself with the sheets, but Steve removed it.

He moved closer, and kissed the breast that Nadia just left, fondling it.

"Does it hurt? " he asked.

"No, it hurts when they are full" she replied.

Nadia fell asleep again and Steve put her back in the cot, laying down beside Natasha who had fallen asleep as soon as she closed her eyes.

He hugged her and kissed her cheek, holding her close, he fell asleep himself.

_________

Natasha and Steve went shopping, taking Nadia out for the first time. Steve pushed her cot, and Nadia was so happy.

"Ladies are enjoying this sight" Steve said with a smirk, as all ladies around smiled when he passed.

"I am not jealous, you are mine" Natasha said possessively.

Steve smiled.

"I am going inside that shop, stay with Nadia" Natasha said.

"Yes, ma'am" Steve bowed, and she smiled.

Steve sat down on a bench and played with his daughter while Natasha entered another shop.

Steve was very busy with Nadia, that he didn't notice Bruce going inside.

"Natasha! " he put a hand on her shoulder. She turned suddenly in shock.

"Bruce?! " she gasped, "oh my God! You scared me".

"You look so beautiful, how are you? Where is your daughter? " he asked everything together.

"I am fine, she is with her dad" Natasha replied with a smile.

"Nat, I know you are in a misery. I think you should apply for divorce. I will be there, we'll raise Nadia together. I will love her like a real dad. I promise. " he said.

Natasha was shocked, "Bruce? Are you crazy? What are you talking about? "

"Nat, I.. Please, I am with you, don't be afraid" he said.

"I... Bruce.. I love my husband. I am happy with him. " she explained.

"Don't lie to me Nat, you love me" he said.

"Bruce, you.. Its not.. I'm sorry. I love my husband, I am very happy with him. Nadia's birth has sorted all our differences. I would never leave him. He is my family. And... Never in my dangerous dreams would I want Nadia to have a step father after what happened to me. My father died, I was helpless. But Nadia has her daddy, he loves her, and I love him. I can't believe you even said it Bruce. How can you? " she was on verge of crying and turned to leave but he caught her arm.

"Natasha!!! I love you, much more then he does. You cannot leave me" he said in anger.

"Bruce!! Leave me, you are hurting me" she said in pain.

"Fine, your daughter can stay with her father, but you better leave him. You will be happy with me" Bruce was behaving rude.

Natasha had tears in her eyes, she couldn't believe this was happening to her again. But just then, Bruce was punched in the face and he fell on the ground.

Steve shielded her from him, standing in front of her, while Nadia was cried in the cot.

*******
I'm sorry for not being able to update fast. Work is too hectic these days my duty hours changing.
So Romanogers are finally together.
But Bruce decided to become creepy.
Do give your reviews.