Chapter 4

Hey guys! I'm at 100 reads and that's really exciting!!! 

Thank you all for reading! 

Well, that's actually all I really have to say... 

Here's chapter 4!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 After a weekend of decorating and sightseeing with Alyssa and a few of her friends, it's finally Monday.

Hey! 

It's Monday!

I start work today! 

I got out of bed and walked to our on suite bathroom to take a shower.  

After I slipped out of the shower I dried my hair and decided to do a simple updo to keep a professional look.

To keep with the simple look, I picked out a deep purple blouse to go with a nice pair of black slacks. 

I don't want to be too dressed up for my first day.

I said goodbye to Alyssa who was watching SpongeBob on our TV. 

Darn.  

I'm missing SpongeBob?

Well that's a shame. 

I walked out the door hearing Alyssa's last goodbye. "See ya later, OLD LADY!" She screamed through the door.

I walked into the hospital ready to go.

Until I realized I had no idea where I was supposed to go. 

As I was walking up to the counter to ask the lady there where I should go, Dr. Eric ran into the room.

"Autumn, follow me!" He started to walk away.

I chased after him until he suddenly stopped, causing me to run into his back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" My cheeks started burning like crazy.

Way to impress on your first day Autumn.

He turned around, "Don't be sorry! It was my fault for stopping so quickly."

Was he, blushing?

Why in the world would he be blushing, he did nothing wrong.

He quickly turned back around and opened a door.

We both walked into a room right outside of his office.

"Well, this is your desk right here. You will take all of my calls and keep a schedule of my daily activities.  You will also do other things that I need done."  He pointed to the simple wooden desk on the left. 

"So, I am only working for you?" I asked.  They never specified where I'd be working.

"Yep. You are mine." He said confidently until he realized what he had said.  "I-I mean, umm, you are my secretary. You aren't mine, like, I don't own you or anything. Umm. Yeah.." Redness creeped up on his cheeks again. 

I laughed. "Haha, I know what you mean." 

He's adorable.

Wait. NO. Autumn you are not allowed to like him. You work for him.

Oh, and not to mention he's 12 years older than me.

"Nuh uh! Only 8!" I could hear Alyssa in my head.

I laughed out loud at this thought. Wait. Out loud? 

Crap.

"What's so funny?" Eric asked me.