10.

"I'm just messin' with ya." Mire laughed.
"You should do that."
"Do I have the ass? Yes. Yes I do. But do I have the class? Definitely yes."
"So? You're gonna twerk for a guy?"
"Sweetbuns, classy girls like me don't just twerk without payments. This ass is gold. And this ain't 'bout me, this is about the guy you like—I mean the guy you saw kissing a girl and you."
"Hey! I don't like him! It's just his face, okay? His face could be cute but his attitude sucks like a smelly durian fruit!"
"Well at least you admitted he's cute."
"Whatever Mi."
"So? Go on. Continue your story."
"I told him to say 'Please' and he did but it was too fake and I'm not convinced, so I didn't gave it back."
"You have the ring?"
"It's in my bag."
"I thought you told him you have it inside the pocket of your jeans at home?"
"I did."
"So you lied?"
"Somewhat yeah, but what's important is that he ask nicely but he couldn't do it. So.. sorry for him."
"You're a bad nerd."
"I guess I'm not nerd after all?"
"Probably. More like a GEEK."
"Whatever it is. I'm fine with it."
~
Both of our phone buzzed, it's from Rom.
"Yo ladies. Where are you guys?"
"We're at the benches."
"Wow. I'm surprised we're not meeting at the library today?"
"You told me it's easier to get here, so yep."
"Isn't it?"
"It is."
"Yeah, whatever you two. Era has something to tell you, hurry up and come here Rom."
"Pink power ranger's on her way!"
"Retard." Mire replied.
~
Not taking so long, Rom arrived with her shoulder bag, walking like a queen.
"Hello cuties." She says.
"Hello to you pinkie. Hurry, hurry, sit down. Era has something to tell ya."
"Me? What is it?"
"Oh it's just about the guy I told you yesterday at the library."
"What happened to him? Did he harass you? Did he?! Oh my f—"
"No Rom!" I laughed, "He didn't but he thought I stole his ring."
Rom got the same reaction as Mire's earlier. These two are the most amazing people in my life. I thank God so much for bringing them to my life.
~
I told Rom everything, everything. Still I haven't told them one thing, and that would be his name.
We went home, the three of us after talking for a few moments.
At home, same routine, eating, cleaning, reviewing and sleeping.