1

BTS were in New York for 3 days, their producers testing out the idea of them possibly shooting a 'Season's Greetings' here.

It was April, all seven members praising the wonderful weather. They were met with a few fans at the airport, all still in awe that they had so many fans in America. They all waved in gratitude and piled up into the van their team pointed out to them.

Jungkook and Yoongi both having their cameras in hand, ready to take pictures of the famous city.

It took forever, but they finally managed to make it to their hotel. They all knew how busy New York always looked on film, but not once did they think the traffic was that bad in real life.

Their managers got them checked in to the hotel and let them go up to get refreshed. Only two of the four cameramen followed them up, the other two waiting in the lobby. They knew that BigHit had something planned. Turns out another artist was staying at the same hotel, BigHit had set it up, they wanted BTS to start making connections in the US. It wasn't long for their meeting to be set up, the artist they were meeting knew all along, but the 7 members had no clue. So when the directors gathered round and each pointed their cameras at the members, they knew something was going to happen.

"Since you're in America," The main producer said in Korean, "We thought it'd best be fit for you to meet a very popular american artist. We're aware that you all are a fan of her, and as we set this up, she let us know that she'd love to see you guys perform. So we left it up to you to choose which song you'll do, we will not reveal the artist until you walk in to meet. You have 30 minutes."

They immediately started conversing, throwing out ideas as to who this mysterious artist might be.

"Since they said 'she' it must be a female." Namjoon said, stating the obvious.

"Tinashe?" Jimin threw out. The other six members shook their heads in disagreement.

"She's too popular, it would be impossible." Hoseok responded.

They kept throwing out their ideas but couldn't quite agree on who it could be. Instead, they decided to choose the song.

They chose two, picking one slow and one more hip hop influenced. They chose two as a way of playing it safe, they didn't know what music style this mystery woman had.

So much time was spent discussing who it might be and what song to sing, they only had a few minutes of rehearsal time left.

Between 'No More Dream' and '좋아요,' they chose to do 'No More Dream' first. The producers re-entered the room, telling the seven young boys that it was time.

All of their faces, especially Hoseok's were surprised when they met the mysterious artist. Somehow Jimin had managed to guess correctly, they were meeting and performing in front of Tinashe. Each member shook her hand and said hello, stepping back afterward and letting Namjoon translate for them.

After the performances, they were head over heels, feeling some sort of accomplishment because one of their favorite artists had complimented their performance, as well as their vocal abilities.

Tinashe admitted that BTS managed to make a fan out of her, their hip hop edge really pulling her in. She pulled out her phone and handed it to her assistant to take a photo of them.

She told them that their surprise was going to a celebrity, New York-style party. One of her friends was throwing it and she assumed that since they were from South Korea, that this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

They were all so shocked, Namjoon looking at his fellow members then immediately thanking their new friend. She also thought she'd repay the favor, telling them that it was only fair that she perform in front of them as well.