That night

That night everyone left, and everyone was in bed asleep and I got up to go bathroom and and her dad grabbed my arm and said "come" and took me into the guest room and then started inappropriately touching me. He grabbed my arm then started touching my boobs and started to reach his hand into my pants. I didn't know what to do I was in shock. He threw me on the bed and took his shirt off then took my pants off and did things I don't wanna say, he took his pants off where I could see his man parts. He then told me to sit up And he shoved his think into my mouth and started f**king my mouth... then he took my shirt and bra off and grabbed my boobs and then stuck his thing inside me. That was the most painful thing I ever experienced, after he stuck it in me i was crying already btw, but after he stuck it in me he was going f**king me hard and I was just crying hoping for it to stop. Then he made me grab his thing and jerk it for him to the point where he came all over my boobs. He then said "if you say anything I swear I will hurt you again" I just sat there crying putting my clothes on, once I stopped crying I went to the bathroom to clean up. I was scared to tell anyone that next day. I went home and just went to my room and laid there thinking about what happened the night before. A couple days go by and bell asked me to come over again... I thought about it and I said yea because I didn't want were to think something happened or assume anything, so I went over there and her dad just looked at me and smiled I didn't talk I didn't show any emotion I just walked straight to her room where I sat there and hoped for time to go by fast.