The week after

So a week goes by and she asked me go spend a couple nights.. I said okay so I asked bell if I could get a ride and she said "I have to do chores but my dad will come get you" I just said okay. So I got ready and her dad came to get me, I got in the car and we were driving back to her house (it's a 30 min drive) and I was sitting there on my phone and he grabbed my thigh, I didn't say or do anything I just kept my head down looking at my phone, keep in mind his hand is still on my thigh. I felt him grip a little bit and he started moving his hand closer to my girl area and then I kinda shifted my body towards the window and he stopped. We finally got to bells house and I went in her room and didn't say anything to her. Her family wanted to watch a movie so we joined them and her dad was sitting in the couch beside me. He kept giving me this look that I can't really explain. So dinner then came around so I decided to sit across from her parents and I tried my hardest not to look up. I was petrified. After dinner they started drinking so I help bell do dishes and we went to her room we're her dad walked in and started talking to us about stuff a parent shouldn't be asking. We just thought it was her dad talking drunk.