PART 1: COMPROMISED MARRIAGE

I searched for years I found no love. I'm sure that I will never find it. But still getting tangled to this confused relationship.

 But still getting tangled to this confused relationship

COMPROMISED MARRIAGE

Ram Kapoor, heir of Kapoor Kingdom, son of Amarnath and Krishna Kapoor had a very bad past.

He was studying in U.S and that time he got proposed by his classmate Esha. Even though he was not interested in love she was behind him and finally he had to agree. Things were very nice in the initial days but he was cheated by Esha, she was behind him only for his money and she had planned all these things with her boyfriend just to loot him. From that day he lost faith in love and he decides that he will never marry in his life .

******

Ram is returning to India completing his studies and here in Kapoor Mansion all are very excited for his arrival.

He received a lovely welcome and it was decided that Ram will soon takeover the business after a week.

Next day Ram was having breakfast and was talking with his dadi, that time Krishna Kapoor and Amarnath came and informed him that they have to discuss some important matter.

Krishna Kapoor and Amaranth Kapoor always felt Ram's indifference attitude towards girls and marriage so they wanted to settle him properly.

Ram after finishing his breakfast he went with his parents to study room.

Amarnath: Ram we have seen a girl for you and we want this relationship to happen.

Ram was shocked with this sudden revelation and said angrily "No Papa. I'm not interested. Please don't feel bad."

Amaranth: If you already have anyone in your life you can tell Ram.

"No I haven't loved anyone nor I will. Please don't discuss this matter with me in future too because I will never get marry" saying he went out.

Here both Amarnath and Krishna shocked with Ram's words. Krishna Kapoor was in verge of tears but Amarnath consoled her saying not to worry as this marriage will happen at any cost.

Amaranth made a good old idea of having chest pain and decides to blackmail Ram emotionally. He was admitted to hospital and doctor who is very close friend of Amarnath Kapoor told Ram what he was supposed to say and yes they were successful in trapping Ram.

Finally the day came, they are going to see the girl. Ram went with his parents absent mindedly.

It was a small 1BHK flat and Ram was surprised seeing that because he had expected that his parents would have searched a big shot family.