PART 4: TEASING

I like teasing you because I love seeing how much you want me❤

Priya who was in shock realized what has just happened.

OMG! finally he confessed that he loves her and still she can't believe how things turned out between them. She was very happy. Happy is not the word and she don't know how to explain it as it was her real world. That was the most awaited moment for her.... Yes she waited for this day. Now finally she belongs to someone..not someone she belongs to her husband now. Her husband is her life, the person whom she loved from the bottom of her heart. But now because of her stupidity he is angry. More than angry he is disappointed.

"What you did Priya! he is angry on you now. Atleast you could have waited for sometime. Stupid! he is your husband" she pats her forehead. But she smiled with the thought of his confession, that's so sweet and beautiful. She blushed and decided to repair the damage she caused and gets ready to monafy her angry polar bear.

She went out searching him, he was in study room. His face clearly showed how upset he was.

She went near him and called his name in a feeble tone but he didn't respond. She again tried but her husband was giving her very tough time. She felt very bad, she tried to talk but he ignored her. She was behind him asking him sorry but he wasn't listening to her pleas. She felt so guilty about the way entire situation turned out and left from there in tears. Her tears were his weakness but he was hurt too.

At the same time he was liking that attention he is getting from her and he decides to see what she will do now. He wants to continue this Tom and Jerry game with her for some more time. He know how much she loves him but as they say everything is fine in love and war, this is certainly LOVE. Ofcourse he decided to love his lady love in his own way after that and he blushed thinking about what's going to happen next.

It was noon, he know his Hitler will not have her food in this state so he came to room to check her. He saw her sleeping, he woke her up and gave her food. In that process Priya was trying to get some attention but he ignored her. Priya failed again. He gave her medicines but she didn't take that so he held her hands and opened her mouth forcefully and put the tablets and gave her water. "So rude! That's not fair" she sulked but he didn't say anything.

He sat there on the other side of the bed checking some files. She thought of trying again but she felt sleepy due to effect of medicines and slept again.

In the evening she woke up and saw him sleeping beside her. And it's the first time they are sharing their bed like this.... as a HUSBAND and WIFE.

His one hand on her waist and he snuggled close to her, his breath was fanning on her neck. She blushed feeling that, she turns to his side. She smiles seeing him, she know his anger won't be there for long time because his love is something crazy.

She was admiring his looks, he is looking very hot even in that sleeping state. She went close to him and traced her fingers from his forehead to lips, by that time he was awake and was pretending as if he is sleeping as he wanted to know what she will do next.