PART 2: THE FEEL OF LOVE

We met as friends and talked a while feelings started to grow and even though there is distance between us our bond is still growing. Maybe I have fallen for you. Yes I love you for the woman you are for the way you make me feel. And your smile lights up my world.

THE FEEL OF LOVE

THE FEEL OF LOVE

It's nearly after 15 days Priya is going to her office. She is everyone's favorite, she thinks her colleagues as her family and help them whenever they are in need. She never felt she is an orphan because even they were very closely bonded with her.

When she came everyone were shocked seeing her in mangalsutra and sindoor and bombarded her with questions.

Priya who was prepared for this said them that her marriage got fixed suddenly and it was a private ceremony. So she couldn't invite them and asked them sorry.

Though her colleagues were bit disappointed they know about Priya very well and they wanted her to settle happily. So they were glad that she is married and congratulated her.

As they asked her about her husband, she lied them saying he is in U.S and settled there. And even she will be shifting there soon.

Everyone were very happy for her.

And again office started to buzz with news of their new boss arrival. Finally he came. He was looking very handsome and was dashing in his black suit. But there was a dignified charm in him.

Priya was just staring with open mouth and was admiring his dazzling gleam. Though he has not accepted her, for her he is always special. She believe their relationship very sacred.

He received a warm welcome but he was shocked to see Priya there. Even she was looking very beautiful. For a moment their eyes clashed and Priya wished and welcomed him by giving a bouquet.

Amarnath accompanied Ram and took him to his cabin. He was explaining Ram about the work and the projects they are handling and called Priya inside.

Priya was personally handling few projects so Amarnath asked her to explain that to Ram.

Priya started her presentation. She was splendid. Ram thought for a moment "Wow! She is beauty with brain" as he was spellbound with her grace.

Amarnath went out to attend an important phone call. Priya was explaining Ram and was tugging her hair behind her ear constantly. Ram was staring at her and was admiring her. Priya completed her presentation in midst of that awkwardness and looks at Ram who was still busy starting at her.

Priya: Sir it's over. Can I go now?

Ram came out of the trance and asks her "What are you doing here?"

"I'm working here since last two years Sir" saying she was about leave. But Ram wanted to tell her something and stops her.

Priya turns: Don't worry Sir. No one here knows that we are married. And I won't interfere in your space Sir. Saying that she left his cabin.