~1~

3rd person pov~

Taehyung wakes up from the ring of his alarm clock. He slowly roles over his bed to the side where his alarm clock is and turns it off. He sighes and stands up, walking to the bathroom.

After he finished his morning duties, he walks down the stairs, to the kitchen where his aunt already put down his breakfast on the table. You may ask why it's his aunt making him breakfast and not his mom? Well he lives together with his uncle and his aunt and cousin because he can't live with his parents anymore. Why? You will find out later.

"Morning Taehyung." His aunt greets him with a warm smile. "Morning" Taehyung says with a small smile. He doesn't smile often and when he smiles it's more a fake smile he just puts on  to not worry his aunt or his uncle.

His uncle was already at work. Daehyun, his cousin, is in the living room, playing with his cars before his mother would take him to the school. Taehyung's cousin is 9 years old and Taehyung is like his big brother he always wanted.

After finishing his breakfast Taehyung grabs his bag and puts on his shoes, ready to leave for school. "Have a nice day Tae~" his aunt calls from the kitchen and Daehyun runs up to him and gives him a hug "can we play together after school hyung?" He asks with puppy eyes and Taehyung pats him "sure" he says with a warm smile. "Bye" he said before leaving the house.

Taehyung starts to walk to the school. He only has to walk about 10 minutes from home to school. He doesn't like to go to school because he thinks it's boring but the main reason why he doesn't want to go to school is because he gets bullied. Again. When he started to live with his aunt and his uncle, he also had to change school and he was greatful about it because in his old school he got bullied as well. Since his parents died in a car crash, Taehyung was adopted by a family. This family treated him badly and his step brother started all the bullying at school. He had friends who could have stand up for him, well so he thought but they were just fake friends and left him alone. They trusted the rumours about Taehyung but not him. That's why he decided to not befriend someone in his new school. It's not like he doesn't want any, he actually would love to have at least one real friend who would stay by his side but because of his terrible past, it's hard for him to trust anyone. He just hoped, that the students in his new school would leave him alone but somehow it seemes like new rumours spread around or something and now he gets bullied again, after five weeks in his new school.

Taehyung enters the school yard and walks strait to his locker. He opens it and takes some books out and puts them into his bag. He closes his locker and wants to go to his classroom but before he could even take one step, someone slams him against the lockers. Taehyung hisses from the pain in his back and looks up into the eyes of the person in front of him.

"Where do you think you're going?" The person in front of him says with a slight smirk.

It's Yoongi

Heyy
So this is my first Ff and I hope it won't be bad (´。• ω •。')

Well English isn't my first language, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes (*/ω\)

Have fun reading it and tell me how you like it, byee~