~60~

Yoongi's pov~

"This can't be real... I'm dreaming" I say as tears start to roll down my cheeks. It really is my mother... But how? Why did my father say she's dead?

My mother stands up from her seat and cups my face in her soft hands. I missed her so much.

"You grow up so much..." She quietly says with tears in her eyes and hugs me. I immediately start to feel safe in her arms. The warm hug from my mother I haven't felt for so many years. I hug her back, still not believing that I'm actually holding my mother in my arms. The woman I missed so much. The woman I wanted to see again so badly after so many years. The woman I believed was dead.

"I'm so glad that I can hold you in my arms again" She says softly and I start to cry. I'm not the person to cry easily but how can you not cry when you finally can hold the person, you missed the most for so many years in your arms?

"Where were you?" I ask the question that was on my mind for so long after I calmed down a little.
She breaks the hug and looks me in the eyes.

"Let's sit down first" she says and sits back down on her seat. I nod and sit down next to Tae.

"Yoongi... Do you remember anything from the day you left with your father?"

"Uhm the only thing I remember is that he picked me up from school but he wasn't driving home. He didn't tell me where we're going and he never answered when I asked where you were..."

"Yoongi, you know that your father and me fought often, right?" She asks and I nod. Every time my father would drink, my parents started to argue and fight. He didn't drink as much as he drinks now though.

"Well you see... on the day, you were at school we fought again. But it was worse then the other times. I don't remember exactly what happened but he hit me with a wine bottle or something and I lost consciousness" My mother tells us and my hands turn into fists. Taehyung seems to notice this because he places his hand over mine what calms me down a bit.

"I don't remember what else happened. I just woke up in a hospital bed a few days later and... I lost some of my memories but your grandparents and everyone else helped me to gain them back but... when I found out that you and your father were gone and no one knew where you went, I didn't know what to do anymore. I tried to search for you but when I couldn't find you anywhere... I thought I lost you forever. It took me a while to get my strength and hope back to continue to search for you. I'm so sorry that it took me so long" she apologizes and I can see tears in her eyes.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault... I'm just happy that you thought about me the whole time" I say and give her a small smile.

"But tell me, how have you been? How did your father treat you?"

"Uhm well, he keeps drinking and hitting me. We fight a lot and he drinks more than before..." I tell her and her face clearly shows that she is worried and feels sorry for everything.

"Yoongi, I'm so sorry. I should have found you earlier. I should have divorced the man and move away with you. It's my fault... I'm so sorry Yoongi"

"No, it's not your fault. Please don't apologize. I didn't only had bad days" I tell her with a small smile to reassure her that it's not her fault.

"When I was in the last year of elementary school here, I found a best friend. His name is Namjoon. He was a pain in the ass back then. I never really talked with someone but he always kept following me and asked me about the bruises I had. One day he followed me home and discovered that my father was hitting me and since then he always helped me. Later on, I got three new friends and we were kind of the bad guys in school. We might have harrased some students..." I say and look down, ashamed of myself. I don't like to tell my mother what I did because I don't want her to be disappointed at me. But I also don't want to lie to her.