~38~

3rd pov~

After running away from Yoongi Taehyung is now at home lying on his bed trying to proceed everything that just happened.

"He kissed me..." Taehyung whispers touching his lips with his fingers. He remembers the strange feeling in his stomach he had when Yoongi kissed him. He never felt this and is confused.

His phone starts to vibrate next to him and doesn't stop. Taehyung grabs his phone and turns it on. He got messages. From Yoongi.
Taehyung panics a bit and doesn't know what to do. He keeps getting messages and decides to read them.

Yoongi
Taehyung!

Yoongi
Please answer me!

Yoongi
Taehyung please

Yoongi
Shit

Yoongi
I'm sorry!

Yoongi
Taehyung are you fine?

Yoongi
Taehyung...

Yoongi
Please..

Taehyung
Yoongi...

Yoongi
Taehyung! Are you fine? Where are you??

Taehyung
At home

Yoongi
Thank god

Yoongi
Taehyung... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to uhm kiss you

Taehyung
It's fine

Yoongi
Really?

Taehyung
Yeah...

Taehyung
Hyung I'm tired I go to sleep

Yoongi
Ok... sleep well

Taehyung puts his phone away and turns around on his right side looking at the teddy bear Yoongi won for him at the amusement park.

"Does he like me? No... the kiss probably was just an accident. No one could like me like this..."

Taehyung hugs the teddy bear tightly, a few tears coming out of his eyes. He closed his eyes and slowly falls asleep.
_______________________________

Unknown pov~

"Hey you!" I hear someone call out and turn around to see a male walking towards me.

"Yeah?" I look at him confused.

"You know Kim Taehyung, right?"

"We're going to the same school" Why is he talking about this loser?

"I saw you bullying him once. I assume you don't like him?"

"Right, and what do you want from me now? Who even are you?" I glare at him.

"I'm Gunho. I want you to help me"

"Help you with what?"

"To basically ruin his life"

"What do I have to do?"

Gunho starts to tell me his plan after I agreed to help him. I have to watch him and his friends and find out some things about them. Then he gave me a letter I have to put into Taehyung's locker. He told me that I get more letters each day to put them into his locker. I don't know what's written in them but he told me they will hurt Taehyung in a way.

"So that's it for now. We will meet here again. And remember, don't tell anyone of this or you wish you were never born" Gunho says and walks away. This guy is kind of scary.
I should do a good job if I want to live...
________________________________

3rd pov~

The next morning Taehyung opens his locker he finds a letter in it. He picks it up and reads it.

You're so pathetic.
You remember these kinds of letters?

Taehyung immediately remembers the days at his old school when he would get those letters.

"How...?" He whispers to himself. He's sure he knows from whom the letter is but he doesn't know how this person placed it in his locker because he doesn't go to his school.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok calls out and Taehyung quickly puts the letter in his pocket.

"H-hey"

"How are you?"

"Uhm fine..." Taehyung answers even though it's not really true.

"Do you want to sit with us in the break?" Hoseok asks a bit unsure.

"Sure" Taehyung nods. Even though he's scared to be left alone he doesn't want Hoseok or the others to feel bad.

Hoseok smiles at him and walks to his classroom. Taehyung takes one more look at the letter before throwing it away and walking to his classroom as well trying to forget about the letter.

~at break~

Taehyung sits together with Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook at a table. They are happy that Taehyung is together with them again but notice that something is wrong with their friend but don't want to force him to tell them.

"So what's with you and Namjoon?" Hoseok smirks at Jin.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb hyung. Do you like him?" Now Jungkook smirks at him.

"No!"

"Are you sure~"

"Yes."

"Come on hyung tell us the truth"

"This is the truth" Jin crosses his arms over his chest and leans back into his chair.

"And why are you often together lately?"

"We have a bet"

"A bet?" Jimin asks him curiously and the others look at him curious as well and he sighs.

"Well he said that everyone would fell in love with him and somehow it ended up as a bet if I fell in love with him"

"What?? You're not the type to agree to such a bet" Hoseok laughs.

"Are you sure you don't like him?" Jungkook smirks.

"Shut up!" Jin pouts and the others start to laugh. Even Taehyung giggles and they are happy to see Taehyung smiling again.

"Do you have a weird feeling in your stomach when you like someone?" Taehyung asks and his friends look at him surprised.

"Well if you mean the feeling like you have butterflies in your stomach, then yes" Jungkook answers.

"Do you like someone?" Jimin asks and Taehyung looks down.

"I don't know... maybe?"

"Do we know the person?" Jin asks.

"U-uhm w-well" Taehyung stutters while fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh my god! We who is it?" Hoseok asks excited.

"Yah, he isn't sure if he likes the person in that way. Let him find it out first" Jin says and Taehyung smiles at him thankfully.

They keep talking about different stuff and Taehyung noticed Yoongi and his friends. He looks at Yoongi and blushes slightly when Yoongi turns his head, now looking at him as well. Taehyung quickly turns his head away and Yoongi sighs.

"What's wrong Yoongs?" Namjoon asks.

"Taehyung..."

"You should tell him what you feel"

"I should wait a bit..."

"But hyung-"

"I know what I do, Namjoon. I will tell him don't worry"