~50~

3rd pov~

Yoongi is lying on his bed, staring at his ceiling and thinking about what happened at school today.

~Flashback~

Yoongi and Taehyung are sitting on the grass at the second break, without the others so they can spend some time alone together since it wouldn't be possible after school.

"I'm sorry that we can't spend some time together after school" Yoongi apologizes while cuddling with Taehyung, leaning against a tree with Taehyung on his lap.

"It's fine"

"But you seem sad about it" Yoongi frowns.

Taehyung sits up and looks at Yoongi.
"It's just..."

"Just what?"

"It's all because of me..." Taehyung says and looks down.

"What do you mean?"

"Before we were together you still could go out with friends and you still had your phone. And because of me you got hurt again! I make everything worse!"

"No, no Taehyung. Don't think like that, it's not your fault-"

"Yes it is! If we wouldn't be together you could still go out after school and your father wouldn't keep you at home"

"Are you trying to say we should break up? Taehyung, I love you! I don't care what my father thinks or says, I won't breakup with you because of him!"

"It's not only because of him! Because of me you get hurt! Maybe it's better-"

"Better to break up?!" Yoongi can't believe him.

"I can't believe you Tae! I thought you love me!"

"I do! But... I don't know what to do-"

"So you think a break up will change it?! Are you serious??" Yoongi starts to get angry and Taehyung doesn't know what to do.

"I- no... I just... I mean... maybe-"

"Shut up!" Yoongi suddenly says with a sharp tone what causes Taehyung to flinch a bit.

"I can't believe you even think of it!" Yoongi angrily says and stands up.

"Y-Yoongi wai-"

"No! Leave me alone!" Yoongi says and walks away.

~Flashback end~

"What now? I probably messed up..." Yoongi mumbles to himself, "I made him cry again..."
__________________________________

At Jimin's house~

"Taehyung look! This is really funny!" Jimin says and shows Taehyung the video on his phone but unfortunately Taehyung doesn't laugh.

Jimin and Jungkook are trying to make Taehyung feeling a bit better after what happened between him and Yoongi what turns out to be hard. They tried to play games, telling him jokes and now they're trying to make him laugh with funny videos on YouTube but nothing seems to work.

~Flashback~

Taehyung watches Yoongi walking away and starts to cry. He should have never bring it up.

"Taehyung?" Jimin and Jungkook walked around when they heard someone crying and it turned out to be Taehyung.

"Taehyung what happened?" Jungkook asks him as they run towards him. Jimin quickly hugs him and runs circles on his back to soothe the crying boy.