chapter 8 : Sneak Peak 🤘

Camryn

I was stuck in this basement fully naked.  I was sick and tired of this life, it's like once you get in it , you stuck in it forever,  there's no comming back.  Sometimes I think about my brother drew and my sister starr, they both were dead over some get back revenge type shit . I played a part in it too but I made it out , only to turn into this bummy ass bitch. I guess this is my karma.  I was Bout hungry asf,  my mouth was dryer than a bitch pussy when she turned off.  I rung my bell so he could come to me. Carzaevion was literally a walking hell,  he didn't give af about nobody but his washed out self. 

He walked in

Zae- What you want bitch I'm busy

He said with a blunt in his hand. He wasn't doing shit.

" I'm hungry and thirsty Pimp daddy zae "

Zae- come eat my dick & drink my cum then you'll be aaight

"This whack ass nigga" I thought to myself.  Sad thing about it is he was handsome asf...kinda reminded me of somebody but I couldn't put my name on it. 

" Pimp daddy zae please,  I'll do whatever you want afterwards I just need some real food and drink,  I feel so empty, pleasee "

He starred at me while blowing out smoke.

Zae- alright hold on , with yo bum beggin ass.

With that he walked out. It was plenty of more other girls in the same predicament as me that he dealt with, so I was confused as to why out of all the girls he treated me the worse.

A hour later , be came in with some Applebees.  I shot up quick as hell. Shit I was thinking his ass was gone come back with two pieces of bread and bolonga. And a bottle of water.

Zae- here girl,  yo ass jumped up quick,  junkie ass thot.  Be lucky I was thoughtful today, cause you know I don't think. 

" Yeah,  cause you fry tf out yo brain with all that 2k you be smoking you down syndrome bitch " I thought in my head. 

I wouldn't dare say that shit outloud, damn food will be outta my sight before I can even touch it.

"Thank you "I said as I grabbed the bag and my drink.  Immediately I went to work on that shit. I didn't even give a damn that zae was still in the room watching me to while drinking a beer.

Zae- Damn Camryn don't choke onnat shit,  you do got tomorrow to live for.

I slowed down and looked at him. " At this point I would rather choke on this food and die than to live to see the next day" I said back to him.

He took another squig of beer and stood up,  slowly he walked towards me , next thing younno his big ass hand smacked me across my face.

I yelped out in pain. As I grabbed my cheek. That shit took the wind out of me.

Zae- you talk stupid to much,  just eat that shit and stfu...you speak bum hoe language and that's a dub .

I was silenty crying. I started back eating my food and didn't say nothing else. He was just starring at me. 

Zae- when you done , I got you a new toothbrush,  wash and dry towel...that lil victory secretary panty shit y'all be wearing.  And some clothes. Go in dat bathroom and clean ya self up , you look rusty" he said then walked out. 

(After she fixed herself up)

I was looking in the mirror at myself.  I was sooo skinny,  I feel a lil pretty,  but I know I can be prettier.  I thought about August.  Was he even looking for me , did he just forget about me . What if he with that Bri bitch again,  I swear ima murk her ass. 

"Let that bitch body float off in a lake somewhere " I thought to myself. 

I walked out the bathroom to find zae sitting on my bed. 

Carzavion

I was sitting here otp while camryn was in the shower.

(Phone convo)

Me - so did you get that information I asked you for yet,  I said to my brother. 

Jay-  zay its a lot of bitches name camryn, hell I know a bitch name camryn..dont fucking rush me bitch,  I get it , when I get it,  got it ?He told me .

I laughed that nigga crazier than me , that's because he actually take that medicine. That shit boost ya shit ion gaf what nobody say,  zae aint taking no medicine for shit. 

Me - calm down bitch... nevermind bro you aint gotta get it , let's save that shit for another day.  Anyways wassup with you.

Jay- finna get ready to go on this date with my future wife

"Future wife , this nigga tweaking " I thought to myself. 

Me- the pussy was that good huh.

Jay- Niggggggaaaaa,  that shit gripped my dick,  like a bitch grip hair in a fight. 

I laughed

Me- it was that tight huh.  Shid I would've never thought yo ass would be on some lovey dovey shit no more after what ole girl did to you.

Jay- Saaay fuck that bitch, I Don't know where that hoe at & I don't wanna know , all I know is I got my son , my inner and outter career is bringing in moe chedda than ever & I gotta pretty ass dimepiece by my side.  So I gotta let that hoe lose with whoever she think she winning with.

Me-ole mad ass,  aye lemme hit you back tho I gotta handle some shit.

Jay-aaight stay up

Me - no doubt

We hung up the phone and thats when I saw camryn comming out da bathroom.  She lost a lot of weight,  but she was still pretty nothing less.

..........

FOR THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER & THE NEXT CHAPTER

LEAVE COMMENTS & VOTES

STAY SAVAGE 🤘🤘🤘