chapter 8: Continued

Carzaevion

Camryn - "Thanx for the new clothes and stuff " she said to me while sitting down at the edge of the bed.

"Yeaah aaight " I said puffn my extendo.

Camryn - "younno what fuck you , the least you can say is you welcome,  you just gotta act like a damn fucked up nigga who they think runnin shit , but don't run nun but yo mouth all the time,  get that stick out your ass playboy.

I know this bitch....  With the quickness I reached over and smacked her ass she surprised me by jabbing me ina jaw twice.

"Alright lil Holiday Heart, I Got the bike looking bitch , you wanna act tough? What you grew yo balls in the shower"? I ask with my hands around her neck.  I wanted to murk this bitch,  what stopped me was the look she was giving me , like she wanted me to kill her.  I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled that lil stunt on purpose just so I would. 

I let her go & she gasped for air.

"You a crazy throwed off ass bitch,  you want me to kill your ass " I said picking my blunt back up. 

Camryn- "Idc I rather be dead than to be here and listen to you call me bitches all day & talk about me , I Just Wanna see my FUCKING SON!!!!!"

She busted out crying...bipolar ass birdie I swear. But for some reason her fucking cries were getting to me.  It didn't make shit no better that i knew who her son was. What she didn't no that i was her babydaddys brother  , but the way this bitch was crying had me feeling some typa way...hell nah I gotta get the fuck outta here.  I didn't even acknowledge her I just got up and walked out.

CAMRYN

I know y'all tired of me complaining but y'all wouldn't understand the pain that I'm feeling.  Maybe I'm also paying for what I did to my baby daddy justin waaay baack when.  Just thinking of the truth about my son I know it's gonna hurt him. I aint shit.

AUGUST

"Fuck with me & get some money , fuck with me & get some money " I was driving to my crib listening to GEasy No Limit,  Shit Was A Bop forreal. I was bout hungry asf so I had to stop by Wendy's & grab two 4 for 4 ..yeah nigga two..shit good asf but small . I like to eat hell. I got my food and tookoff...I stopped at the stop light to see some weird uzi vert looking ass nigga sucking his thumb in the driving seat.  " Ole big overgrown crybaby ass " I said to myself.  I finally made it home took a shower and crashed on da couch watching ESPN.  I decided to try my luck and text this one bitch.

Tobri- Call me I need to talk to you about some shit.

Read

Tobri- Play with me if you want to

Read

Tobri- aaight,  watch this.

She knew what the fuck she was doing. I hate that ignoring shit . I was putting on my shoes. Hell Yeah I was finna pop up at her house. My phone started ringing and it was her. I guess she felt I was finna be on some wild dumb shit. I was . I answered

"Yo why you ignoring me like you don't know wassup dumb ass girl "?

Bri- " wassup?" Was all she said ..I Be ready to smack her ass.

You gotta new nigga or some shit cause the way you acting ion appreciate that shit shawty

She chuckled

Bri - "talk about appreciate , nigga get off my line  "

She hung up.  Ima let her cool off ..i still got shit I need to handle on my plate before I add Moe food,  feel me.  But in due time , my bitch will be home with daddy submitting to dis dick just like old times. 

Leave Comments & votes