Intro

Everything Ended On A Bad Note Between August And Bri . Sad To Say But That Didn't Stop The Hustle In Them.

August Became A Singer And Is Now About To Drop His First Album. He Has Tried To Get In Touch With Camryn But He Cant Seem To Reach Her .

Bri'Anna Is A Model , And A Video Vixen She Has Been In Multiple Videos , And Magazine Covers. She Lives In A Big House , And Has Not Been In a Relationship Since That Altercation A While Back With August And Cam.

Chris and Shai Are Thee Dreaam Couple Right Now , Chris Is A Singer Just Like August And Is Now On His " One Hell Of A Night Tour " . Shai Is An Actress And Model Also. The Triplets Are Growing Up so Fast They all Are Three Years Old.

Camryn On The other Hand Is Suffering , Well To Me Its Suffering, But To Her It Feels Good . I Meaan An Average Battered Woman would Turn To Drugs , And Have Mo pimps Then They Got Limps , And Killed The Only Thing That She Cudda Called Her own. . Camryn Is Really A Rollin Stone , Cause where Ever She Laid Her Thong Was Her home. So Now You Guess Know Why August Cant Reach Her , For All He Know She Left With His Seed, And Forgot About The Fact That He Wants To See His Child , But As A Selfish Battered Crackhead She Didn't Give A Care In The World.

So Now That Everybody Is Updatedd On There Lives Areee Youuuuu Guysss Reaaaady , Ive Been Ghost For A Very Long Time , But School Is Just, Uggghh , And Plus Work Is Overwhelming , But I Promise Ill Try To Give You Guys Quicker Updates And All For Time lost

And I Know This Is Short Right Now but This Is Just The Beginning Of The Sequal, And We Are In For Almost Everything You Can Think Of. So Fasten Your Seat belt And Enjoy The Rideee.

Sincerely, Kee

P. s. , Leave comments On Whatchuu Think, Or Predict In This Story , You never Know You Might be right. But Pleasee Just Leave Your Comments.

Luv Ya Guyss