Peter Pan And Neverland

A/N: This chapter is short and kind of boring ,but it's just an introduction. It gets better I promise.
..........................🐺..................................

  In StoryBrooke there is a neighborhood full of trouble. This part of town is called Neverland. It is the territory of The Lost Boys ,the most feared gang in town (and the only). No one lives there except for them ,everyone is too scared. It is full of abandoned houses that The Lost Boys use as party houses.

The Lost Boys are a gang of orphaned boys who terrorize town. They sell a special drug called dreamshade that is more popular than crack. They wear special hoods during deals to keep from getting caught. Their leader is Peter Pan. He runs all operations and anyone who goes against him won't live to see the sun. The boys use the biggest house in the neighborhood to throw huge parties with drugs, drinking, sex, etc.

All of the high school students make it a priority to be there every week. There are no parents, no police, no rules, and no one to tell them to stop. As long as you listened to Pan you were free to do whatever.

Peter was a powerful, rich, ruthless drug lord and gang leader. Everyone listened to him and were under his control. He got whatever he wanted no matter what. His character never changed during the curse ,he was the same way in Neverland (the island). And his lost boys were grateful to him for rescuing them from the orphanage and giving them a friend/family.

The sheriff has been trying to stop the selling of dreamshade and bring an end to Pan's reign for many years. Her only problem is that she doesn't know how everyone is getting dreamshade or where. The Lost Boys deliver the drug so stealthy that no one sees them. Everyone who knows that Pan is running the operation won't say anything ,for fear of their life.

Even the sheriff's husband is covering up for Pan. He didn't plan on working for Pan ,but it happened anyway. He had an addiction to dreamshade and was in debt to Pan. Pan used Hook to his advantage and he remained hidden from the law.