Song Bird

Robin ,our main character, had a problem that would require the help of the young gang leader. Her family ran a bed and breakfast and were doing quite well. However, when Mr. Gold raised the price of rent they were in a tight pinch. They were running low on money and business was slow.

  Even though Robin didn't forgive her family for abandoning her ,she felt obligated to help them. Even if the curse had wiped their memory of her. She was already pickpocketing people on the streets to provide for herself. Now she would have to get a job that paid well. And there was only one job that would pay her for her set of skills.

  One day she was walking through the alleyway that led to Neverland. As she approached the end of the alley she was surrounded by lost boys. They poured out from their hiding spots in the shadows. She looked at them unfazed by their weapons. She was there for one reason and one reason only.

  Peter stood at the front facing Robin. "What are you doing here little girl" ,he smirked. Robin growled "I'm not a little girl." Peter walked up to her and grabbed her chin "You're most certainly not." She jerked her head away and glared at him. He then circled around her ,looking her up and down. "And what brings you here?" Her eyes followed him "I want to join you."

  Peter stopped and looked at her before chuckling. "What makes you think that you're worthy enough to join us?" She then smirked and held up his wallet. He checked his pockets then smirked at her. "Very impressive" ,he said taking the wallet back. "Your pickpocketing skills could come in handy...." He pondered for a moment before looking at her and smirking. "Welcome to The Lost Boys ,as the first ever lost girl." He held his hand out to her. Robin shook his hand and smirked.

Peter led Robin and the boys inside the party house. He climbed on the stage in the center and leaned against the metal pole. "So besides your pickpocketing skills and pretty face ,what else ya got" ,he smirked. Robin crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow "Why do you have a stripper pole?" He smirked wider "You've obliviously never been to one of our parties."

Robin rolled her eyes "Actually I haven't ,I've been busy." He raised eyebrow "Doing what?" She uncrossed her arms "None of your concern." She climbed up on stage and stood face to face with Peter. "I'm not becoming your personal stripper" ,she growled. Peter started to turn around smirking. "Well if you have no other skills to entertain us..."

"I can sing" ,she blurted out. He raised an eyebrow "Sing?" She nodded "Yes ,anything you want." Peter smirked and crossed his arms "Alright ,sing for us then." She shrugged "Give me a song." Peter smirked at Felix ,who walked up to the Dj booth.

Robin became the boys' entertainment. She sang for them and even at parties. To Peter's request, she sang mostly sexual songs aimed at him. She belonged to him ,whether she wanted to or not. She didn't like being claimed ,but she had no other choice. She felt nothing for Peter ,so anytime he'd say something about it she'd just roll her eyes.