Christmas special

((F/r) means fav restaurant)

          T'was the night before Christmas, when all thro' the house. Not a creature was stirring... except Jeff because he's Jeff. You were in your bed room, with Toby, when he decided to bust in.
        "I was gone for like five minutes and you couldn't stand to not make out." You throw a shoe at him, "SHUT UP IT WAS JUST A SMALL KISS!" Toby wraps you in a blanket with him and Jeff takes the bed.
        "S-So what a-are we w-watching, it better n-not be anime." You roll your eyes at him, "No shut up." You grab the remote and turn on Netflix. "Oh so Netflix and chill I see?" You don't even need to turn around to know that Ben was doing his wiggly eyebrow thing. "Why is everyone so perverted?!"
         "Hey don't worry I brought an innocent one here." And Masky walks in, "Of c-course he's h-here." Toby says sarcastically, you tap the back of his head and he stops. Since the time Masky talked to you in your room you guys became very close, over the few months, you two talked more and more. He seemed like a brother to you. "I am not innocent, I murder for a living, hey (y/n) what are we watching." Toby grumbles something but you ignore him, "We're watching (fav/ tv show/ movie)." He says cool and sits down next to Jeff on the bed while Ben sits next to you. "Hey there..." He takes the blanket from Toby and puts it around you and him, "How about we share this blanket bab-" Toby punches him and takes the blanket back.
          "Thanks Ben n-now could y-you shut u-up I actually l-like (show/movie)." He says as he pulls you closer to him, you're watching the start of the movie when Judge Angels butts in. "I'm late again aren't I?" Everyone agreed with her as she kicks Ben over and sits with you. "Move over elf or else I'll kick you back to the North Pole to visit your friends."
"Oh yeah, make me!" Ben replies as he stands up, Angels kicks him in the shin and then pushes him over. "Uhhhggg, can you both shut up." Jeff says, Angels nods and Ben is still holding his shin. Everyone is snacking on popcorn except Toby and Masky, they brought waffles and cheesecake. The movie starts and you lean on Toby, you get thirty minutes in when you get tired. You slowly close your eyes and fall asleep, "Heh I l-love y-you (y/n)."
          You wake up so see everyone else is sleeping and you're in your bed with Toby. Jeff was kicked off the bed and Masky is asleep in a chair, you look at the clock to see it's 7:00 in the morning. You sigh and try to go back to sleep and then you realize, it's Christmas. You hear a girly scream down the hall and the little pitter patter of tiny feet to prove your point.
           "How did I forget it's Christmas!?" You scream, it's loud enough to wake up everyone in the room. "W-what?" Toby says with a cute morning voice, "ITS CHRISTMAS, FINALLY." You scream as you're running down the stairs, you already see Sally and Slender down next to the tree, you love Christmas because of the fact there is no school, and you can see friends. Seeing the tree makes your heart fall a little bit; this is gonna be your first Christmas without your parents.
You can feel someone hold you shoulder and look back to see Ben, "I really don't know what's happened but I can tell you're a little down, just remember all of us out here, so go have fun it's Christmas." You nod and run to Sally. "(Y/n)! Lookie what I got, it's makeup! And I know the perfect person I can test it on." You hear a scream as Jeff runs up the stairs, "GET THAT SPAWN OF SATAN CHILD AWAY FROM ME WITH HER DEMON TORTURE METHODS!" You laugh when Sally runs, faster than any human could, to Jeff.
You feel a tap and look behind you to see Toby, "H-How the f-fuck can you s-scream so l-loud?" "I don't know, it's a special secret of mine." You smile at him as he kisses your forehead, he hands you a small wrapped box. "Don't o-open it until l-later, ok?" You glare at him a little, "That's a lot to ask of me." "Ok!?" He says with a little more attitude, you nod and sigh as he walks away.
You see Judge Angel walk down the stairs with a sword dragging behind her, "Shit, what did I walk into?" "A human holiday called Christmas." Slender replies, she looks at me and wakes up, "Oh yeah I got you something (y/n)!" She walks to the tree and give me a box. "I swear if it's something to laugh about me, I will not hesitate to hurt you." You says to her, you open the box and see clothes, they have the slots in the back for your wings. You can tell Jane made them and Angels just gave it to you but it says from both of them.
"Aw thanks, also tell Jane when she wakes up the same thing, by the way I got you something too." You say, Angels dives to the tree and sees a box with her name on it, she opens it to see a angel wing necklace. "Hey we can match now!" You yell lifting up your necklace. The morning flies by and you pretty much have everyone a gift, Slender got a tie but it's jingle mood, you gave Ben a model Link sword (even though he said he can just steal Links), you gave Jane too many graphic tees, you gave Hoodie a sampler cheesecake, you gave Masky a jacket like his but black with Masky written below the neck, Jeff was being Jeff and already stole the present a week before, Sally got a black dress with pink sparkles coming from the bottom, you stole a bunch of medical supplies and gave them to Ej (also some brass knuckles for fun), and finally Clockwork you gave her a knife with clock drawings etched into it.
       You felt your phone vibrate, you saw the time was 11:00 and Alex texted you.
Alex: Hey (y/n), you wanna have a Christmas meet up, I haven't seen you for a while.
(Y/n): Oh yeah sure, just got done with presents 😅, love to come!
Alex: Ok see you at (f/r) around 11:30
       You sighed and told everyone you'd be right back, Toby followed you up the stairs, "Hey (y-y/n) where y-you going?" He asks, "I'm going to see a friend, his names Alex." You reply, Toby blushes a little and walks out mumbling. "Not as a date, Sherlock!" You yell, he yells back ok.
         You put on a sweater and scarf along with some heavy pants, Ben takes you through you phone to you house to get your car. "See ya elf." You say as you hop in the car, you drive to (f/r) and ask if Alex has already came in, the waitress take you to Alex as you sit down.
       "Long time no see, huh." You yell him as he sits down, he smiles at you. "Yeah that's true." He replies with, a waitress comes over and asks for your order, you order (f/f) and (f/d). You look at Alex and see he's wearing his glasses and not his usual contacts. "I like your glasses, they really fit you!" You say to him, he blushes at the unexpected compliment. "Oh really, thanks, I ran out of contacts so I'm wearing these." He says.
          "So whatcha been doing these two weeks?" You ask, "You know the generic Christmas stuff, what about you?"
       "Pretty much the same thing, I have a huge family and all." You reply with, the food comes and both of you chow. "Ssssooooo goooooood." You mutter through food, Alex agrees with you and eats more. In a fast amount of time both of you finish, he pays and both of you walk out. Right before you get in your car you hear a wait, you turn to see Alex running towards you. "I got you a present (y/n)!" You laugh as he makes his way towards you, "Well give it to me." You joke. "Ok it's not wrapped so I need you to close your eyes." You nod and close them.
You wait and feel something in your outstretched hand, his hand, then you feel a pair of lips on your own. You open your eyes shocked, you try to pull away but he won't let you, you're backed up into your car. Then he's punched, "W-what the f-fuck do you t-thing your d-doing." You see Toby in normal clothing, Alex tries to play it off cool and says, "Kissing my girlfriend." Toby snarls, he walks over to you, pins you to the car and kisses you. "I think you mean my girlfriend." He says without even stuttering
Alex looks at you, he's scared shitless and runs, Toby looks at you with sympathy, "I'm r-really glad you t-tried to p-pull away." He says. You feel him put his chin on your head and wrap his arms around you.

"Yeah me too."

HEY GUYS, this is the Christmas special, also I'm gonna go back and change your ex's name, or should I say AXES? I'm sorry a commenter put that I just stole it, so anyway have a happy jolly whatever you celebrate.
Btw shout out to LillacLemons for the pun!
Peace ✌🏼