Chapter 5

*cass*

Our lips moved together. he pushed me against the wall deepening the kiss. I ran my hands through his hair and my arms around his neck. he put his hands on the back of my legs and said "jump." I did. and he carried me to his bed.

He hived over me and and looked at me and said "damn you have no clue how long I've wanted to do that." I smile and say "same." he looked at me and said "you know I can't wait until were both 18." "why?" I ask. he leaned down and whispered in my ear "so we can do more than make out." My mouth fell open to what he just said. I blushed and he said "only a few more

Months.."

"Matthew lee espinosa!" I said laughing. "what?" "your so ugh right now." I said. "You did this to me babe." "sure.. I'm going to bed night matty." I leaned up to kiss his cheek but he turned his head and the last second.

He kissed me for like ever and when he broke away he said "night cass." "Night matty."

*morning*

*cass*

I woke up with matts arms around me I turned around and I accidentally woke him up. he smiled and said "good morning beautiful." I blushed and he kissed me. it was short but great.

We both sat up and I sighed "what's wrong babe?" he asked still sleepy which by the way his voice was sexyy!! "we have to tell cam today were dating.." "what's wrong with that?" "Well when he met sam he questioned him and stuff like that." "well I doubt hell do it to me. come on get ready and well walk to Nash's house."

I got up and put on a nashty shirt, shorts, and grey vans. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put a ribbon in it and grabbed all my stuff. which was my phone. matt was ready and he looked at me and said "ready?" I nodded and he said "let's go."

We walked out of the house hand in hand. I was so nervous even though cam is my brother he's REALLY overprotective especially when there's a boy involved. we got up to Nash's house and I knocked on the door.