Chapter 7

*cass*

I got fried!! like bad my arms and shoulders were so freaking red it's not even funny. matt, hayes, nash, mad and I left and went to my house to chill and swim. My arms hurt like hell truth be heard. the water cooled them off some but still. I went upstairs to ask cam something only to find the queen bee herself in my room.. "what are you doing in my room?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Just looking is that wrong?" she says turning to me. "no what's wrong is that your just using cam! don't think I can't see what your doing your just a fake rich preppy ass who is their daddy's princess and who wants to get famous. well think again your plan won't last long."

"Oh and who's going to stop me? huh? you think cam would believe you over me haha think again sweetie." she said getting closer. "Don't call me sweetie. No mAtter what you do you will not get away with breaking my brothers heart."

"Oh boo hoo cry me a river. I will make him forget about you just like that little girl so stay away from him and well be good okay." I looked at her and said "you won't be able to ruin our relationship. trust me." "Watch me." and with that she left..

I ran downstairs and went outside and told all of then what just happened. "you have to tell cam!" I laughed and said "like he'll believe me." "you have to try!" They all said. "I will but not when she's here I will when it's just me and cam."

Nash, hayes and mad go back to the griers. I look at matt and he says "c'mon we're going to my house." I nod and we walk upstairs and get some clothes and all my stuff I'll need. we walk past cams room and I see them making out.... I wanted to puke.

*matts house*

*cass*

We just got to matts house and I was in a bandeau bra, and yoga shorts. I couldn't wear a shirt it hurt to much. Matt and I were sitting on his bed and I couldn't hold it in I started crying. i was so angry. "aw baby come here." matt said moving me in his lap and just holding me while I cry. My phone goes off and it's cam he wants to facetime.

I answer it and his face pops up "hey cass." "hey." "what's wrong have you well are you crying?" i nodded. "was it matt?" "no it wasn't." "who was it?" "it was Olivia." "what did she do?" "nothing." "Olivia is nice she wouldn't do anything bad to you." "yeah sure." "what you don't believe me?" he said. "no I don't believe ou because I know the truth."

"Well what's the truth?" "she's a two faced lying bitch that's the truth." "whatever cass. you barely know her!" "well I'm sorry that she wants to ruin my life!" I yell.

"Olivia wouldn't do that plus you two need to get to know each other." "CAM! she told me earlier she was going to ruin my life by getting in between us!!" "sure she did." "what the fuck cam!" "what's wrong with you?" he says. "it's your fucking fake preppy ass girlfriend that's what!"

"Whatever." "okay when she breaks your heart don't come running to me because I told you so." he roles his eyes and then the bitch herself came in..... "hey baby. who are you taking to?" "cassidy" "oh hey cass!" she said acting all sweet. "oh don't play that sweet innocent game with me." "cassidy!" cam yells. "no it's fine." Olivia said.

"Cam like I was saying when THIS lying fake preppy bitch breaks your heart I told you so! and I hope your happy Olivia you got what you wanted in out of his life have a happy life together." I say as I end the call.

*2 weeks later*

We were all chilling at matts house and by we I mean matt, me, carter, the jacks, nash, hayes, mad, mahogany, jacob, taylor, and shawn.

We were messing around in the pool just hanging out. I haven't talked to cam since we fought. I didn't care really as long as she wasn't around me I was fine.

We were playing water freeze tag. it was a game we made up, the person it had a water gun and by tagging you, you got sprayed with the water gun and had to freeze where you were.

Right now Nash was it... He was now chasing gilinsky which was hilarious. after a few rounds we went back to the pool. mahogany and I planned a girls day tomorrow, which had a strict no Olivia rule. madison was even going to tag along before she has to go to soccer practice.

We were all watching shawn as he was singing. After they wanted me to sing but I don't like singing in front of people. I started to sing you and I by one direction. (a/n I love these boys btw) one direction is like my favorite band.

"You and I we don't be like them. We can make till the end. nothing can come between you and i. not even the gods above can separate the two of us." I sang. I looked up and saw two familiar faces....