sorry?

Tessa:I'm sorry but I can't do this, not to you..with that tessa took off running home.

Tessa pov: I just couldn't get him tied up in my mess especially with my most terrible but precious secret. Just when I thought I was going to feel loved again it just gets taking away from me.

Chance pov:I don't understand what happened we were going so great until that guy showed up but then we were about to have our first kiss together. But then her last words lingered in. My head "I can't do this,not to you ".I looked to my right and I see tessa running I soon follow her streaming her name but she doesn't stop she keeps running.

Tessa pov:he followed me all the way home, as soon as I got there is ran upstairs past everyone only to hear footsteps right behind ,I turn a little bit to see chance still chasing me .I was to fast though I ran into my room and shoot and locked my door. I slid down the door crying soon enough I could hear someone do the same then they whispered "I love you tessa brooks that's when I knew it was chance, I also knew in that moment I loved him back probably more than him,but I couldn't because if he knew my secret it would be done before it even started.!

3rd person pov:tessa and chance both slept there that night in the most painful position,chance not knowing why she ran away from him crying ,all these questions ran threw his head,did i do something?did i hurt her? Does she not like me like that?and the only thing tessa could do is cry and say i cant be with him she will ruin his life.

Im backkkkk yall im so sorry one i broke my arm, two i had to finsh my major grade work , three i did not have no clue what to write but im back and you getting more than one chapter
Sorry for any spell mistakes i cant spell to save my life😂😂