NINE: Things Changed

AHHH IT'S THE ALL NEW STUFF NEVER BEFORE READ!

(just uploaded sex god sequel first chap so go check it out if you haven't!!!!!!)

Okay, back to this. The Miles fans might cry in this one, so heads up, grab a tissue box.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!! Because i love you!

ENJOY!

~*~*~*~

Karmer8's P.O.V

I kicked my chair across the room and it rolled and crashed against my wardrobe door. Ugh, it was just not fair, why did things have to be like this? I groaned, dropping my head into my hands and sat down on my bed, sighing. I laid back and covered my face with my arms. Kent, what a liar!

Well no, he hadn't lied, it'd been that Miles guy. He tricked me into falling for him, letting me think it was Kent. Why would he do that?

I kicked my shoes off and they fell to the hard wood floor with a thud. My heart was beating so fast in my chest. Stupid stupid STUPID! I was always one to fall so easily. WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO GOD DAMN DESPERATE?

UGH! I could seriously punch a cow through a concrete wall right now.

My bedroom door slowly creaked open but I didn't look up, I didn't move.

“Hey kiddo, everything alright? I heard a lot of crashing sounds,” dad asked. My father was a big man, tall and broad, like a giant. His head was bald at the top and thinning grey around the back. He had a strange bristly beard that only seemed to cover his jaw and go around his mouth like he'd dipped his muzzle in metal shavings. He had various tattoos of bears, dragons, snakes and eagles, with a pierced ear that had a small black cross hanging from it. He rode a Harley Davidson and drank beer, but only when he watched the footy. His favourite food was a beef meat pie with tomato sauce or sausages on the barbie. But my father was secretly one of the gentlest people on earth, never ever did he lose his temper.

He secretly read cook books when he thought no one was looking and spoke to me with the calmest, softest of voices. Oh, and he was one of the only people in the world who new I was gay. He also accepted it.

“Yeah dad,” I sighed, scratching the top of my right foot with the heel of my left, “I'm fine. Don't worry about it.” The bed sunk down on my right side, dipping from the added weight as my dad sat down beside me.

“Quinton, if it's a guy problem...” dad began, I sat up quickly, eyes wide, and gapped at him.

“No dad, just no. If I have guy problems I'll go to Brady or mum. Don't hurt yourself,” I blurted to him, feeling a blush coming on. Dad chuckled, patting my shoulder.

“Well good, I was almost gonna give me-self a heart attack,” he said, clutching his chest. I snorted, nudging my shoe with my toes.

“So...” dad mused, “Do I have to call your sister?” he asked humorously. I grinned, shaking my head in dismay.

“No, it's fine,” I lied, but laughed because my father was so... so... embarrassing? He rubbed his knuckles against his knees and then stood, turning around to face me.

“Well good. I'm going to make a pie for dinner, you want to eat early or late?” dad asked, he was good at cheering me up and getting me off the subject that was upsetting me.