ELEVEN: Cornered

This latest chapter will spark a few hopes and a few questions, but all will be revealed soon ;)

ENJOY!

~*~*~*~

Karmer8's P.O.V

Tick tick tick...

Tick tick tick...

Tick tick tick...

“Alright, shut up, I get it!” I shouted at the clock on the wall. Everyone in the class room looked at me like I was a freak. I probably was, but I don't care what they thought. They're not important, and once I finish high school I'll never have to see them again.

“Mr Karme, if you could refrain from your outbursts...” the teacher warned, no need for the threat, it was intended. I clenched my hands into fists. I wanted to shout at him to mind his own business, but getting a detention would just aggravate me more.

“Yes sir,” I muttered and let out a deep breath. Lately I was always angry all the time, and I wasn't sure why.

Okay, I had a rough idea, but I didn't want to admit on it. Because admitting it meant forgiving Miles, and I just didn't want to do that right now.

“Mate,” Grayson started at me shoulder, I blocked him off. I knew if he spoke I'd snap and I didn't want to be mean. But I just couldn't help it.

Miles wasn't at school this morning, and I didn't know if he would be after lunch either.

Had that guys punch really been that bad? I'd been too mad at myself to hang around and find out if he was actually okay, and I was regretting it now. Which only made me feel more upset at the fact that I actually cared.

I leant back in my chair and crossed my arms over my chest, taking in a deep breath through my mouth and letting it out of my nose. It was strange, I was never an aggressive person before, I must be on my man rags or something.

Grayson grabbed my hand under the table and held onto it. I glanced sideways at him, but he was just looking at the front of the class innocently.

I pulled my hand away, so he grabbed my thigh. I moved my leg away, so he grabbed my shoulder. I grabbed my chair and shuffled out of his reach... so he shuffled his chair over to me. I groaned, turning to confront him. But he was pulling a strange sideways face and I burst out laughing.

“Mr Karme!” the teacher hissed. I slouched out of his view and slapped Grayson's knees. He grabbed my hands and chuckled quietly.

“Ready to spill?” he whispered to me, grinning like a freaking four year old. I rolled my eyes and he scooted closer, placing his knees either side of mine and squeezing them together.

“Have I ever told you what a fabulous gay you'd make?” I said flatly, trying to change the subject. Grayson winked.

“Don't you know it. Now tell me what's up Quinsy,” Grayson smirked, leaning closer. I raised my eyebrows, sighed, and then looked around to make sure no one was listening in. We were good, so I leant in and whispered in Grayson's ear.

“I may or may not, still potentially, perhaps, have feelings for Miles,” I breathed. Grayson leant back and his smile grew wider, as if that was possible. Then he leant in again.