CHAPTER 8.

"Say what now?" I widened my eyes not believing.

"Yeah, I didn't think it's really smart for him to go alone, but you know him." he rolled his eyes.

"Wait, wait. Slower! Why do you know this?"

"Well, he stopped by to tell me to look after you while he's gone. I was confused at first, but then he explained and I agreed." he simply said while dressing.

"So, if I got all this right, he's in Russia and you are keeping an eye on me?" he nodded. "Oh, kill me if any of that makes any sense. Why would he ask you? And why would you agree?" nothing made sense. Those boys, one weirder then other.

"He didn't give me any other choice so... And now that you know I don't have to spy on you. I'll pick you up after school." he said exiting the room.

"What? No, you wont. Now that I know I can take care of myself." I said walking next to him.

"I think I'll still pick you up after school. I'm not risking my life. If anything happens to you he'll kill me and he was very specific how he'll do it." I just laughed. I can imagine how hard it was for Kyle to ask Haze for help.

"Fine. But only because I don't want to be responsible for your death." I smiled and laughed.

"Ha ha ha." he gave me that sarcastic laugh and it made me smile, but he couldn't see that cause I wasn't facing him.

Few hours passed and school finally finished. I stepped outside of the classroom and went to my locker. I put my books in and closed the locker and there was Haze.

"For a God's sake, do you want to kill me?" I screamed at him. He just laughed. "Do not laugh." I yelled at him, but he just continued laughing.

"Okay, sorry. C'mon, let's go." he started walking to his car.

"Where?"

"I don't know." he stated like it was obvious. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the car.

After a while of driving we came to his house.

"Seriously? Your house again?"

"I just have to deal with something."

"Oh no, I'm not gonna watch or witness any of your gang work." I said protesting against getting out of a car. He just smiled and went out to open my door. I crossed my hands over my chests and made an angry face.

"Just come with me." he offered me his hand and smiled showing those perfect teeth and that bad boy smile.

I looked at his hand and got out without his help. He closed the car's door and we went to his apartment.

"Sit on the couch, I'll be right back." he said and so I did.

He was gone for about 20 minutes and when he finally came back he looked very angry.

"What's going on?" I asked without holding back.

"Nothing." he answered obviously mad and pouring himself some drink.

He was drinking one glass after another.

"Let's go." he said after his probably 10th glass.

"Where?"

"Just come with me." he replied and started walking out of his house and the building. We came to his car and he entered.

"Oh. I'm not letting you drive me."

"Why not?" he asked and he was serious.

"How many glasses of vodka did you drink?" and he just rolled his eyes.

"Just sit in the car. I'll drive you home."

"Not a chance. You are drunk."

"I'm not drunk."

"Yes, you are."

"Noora, just sit in the fucking car. " he yelled so I did what he said.

He started driving, but it wasn't the rode to my house.

"Where are we going?" I asked, but he ignored my question and just continued driving. He was going faster and faster. At some point he was going too fast and I was really scared because we weren't the only car on the rode.

"Slow down!" I said, but he ignored again driving even faster. "Please, slow down" at this point I was really close to crying. "Haze, please slow down!" I yelled at him crying. He was going 300 km/h. I was really scared and I hate going fast. That's why I hate motors and sports cars.

"Hazee!" I covered my face with my hands crying. At some point he stopped and parked next to a road.

"Noora?" he tried to move my hands off my face, but I didn't let him. "I'm sorry." he said really quiet and I uncovered my face and looked at him.

"I hate you!" I yelled at him and he just looked down.

"I'm really sorry." he said looking at me this time.

"You're not sorry. Don't even try to apologize again." I was still really angry.

"Noora...."

"Just drive me home." I said and looked through the window. He didn't drive for a next few minutes.

"Look, Noora...."

"I don't want to hear it. Just drive."

"No! You are going to listen to me."

"So, what? Now you're gonna order me to listen to you?"

"Yes! I really am sorry. I now I can be a jerk sometimes..."

"Sometimes?" I looked at him thinking that he is being sarcastic, but nope.

"And I'm sorry about that too, but that's just how I am and if I want to change I'll need more time. I can't change in a minute." he was talking really gentle and I wasn't sure if I should believe him or not.

"Why would you change?"

"Because..."

"Cause you don't have to change for me. Find someone else who will believe you cause I know when you are lying." he looked at me.

"I was just...."

"Don't. Just please drive me home." I said.

"Fine!" he said angrily. Was I too harsh? "Just look at me for a second." he asked so I did. He turned around and looked at me right in the eyes and I could feel something that I never felt before.

"What now?"

"I really do want to change. I'm done with everyone presuming that I don't have feelings. I do and..." at this moment I saw a big truck going right at us really fast.

"Haze" I looked behind him and tried to stop him and turn him around.

"No, now you'll listen to me."

"Haze, turn around, please." I said and showed a truck behind him. He looked at it and tried to start the car, but he couldn't. He was really nervous. He was trying and trying, but nothing.

"Noora, I'm really sorry." he said and I could see in his eyes that he was sorry. "For everything." at this point it was too late. We didn't have the time to get out of the car because the truck was too close. He just said to get down and he covered me with his body.

BOOM.........

Authors note:

Okey, guys I'm really sorry that the chapters are so irregularly posted and I really don't have an excuse. I swear I'll try to post them regularly. Oh, and I'm sorry that this chapter is a little bit shorter that the others, but I wanted to finished it like this aka interesting hahaha.

I hope you like it and I'll be writing the next chapter right after publishing this one.