Allegiances

Mistclan

Leader

Oakstar- Brown tom with gray specks and blue-green eyes. (Mate: Sageheart) (Sister: Silverfur) (Lightheart-deceased-) (Brother: Tigerheart)

Deputy

Brokenshadow- Dark ginger tom with amber eyes. (Apprentice: Cedarpaw) (Brother: Raven) (Sister: Star)

Medicine cat

Silverfur- Silver tabby she-cat with green eyes. (Apprentice: Moonpaw) (Brother: Oakstar, Tigerheart) (Sister: Lightheart-deceased-)

Warriors

Sunclaw- Sun-colored tom with light blue eyes. (Mate: Gentleflower) (Apprentice: Lionpaw) (Sister: Goldenlight) (Sister: Graylight) (Sister: Bluelight) (Sister: Silverlight)

Goldenlight- Golden tabby she-cat with gray-blue eyes. (Brother: Sunclaw) (Sister: Graylight) (Sister: Bluelight) (Sister: Silverlight)

Graylight- Light colored she-cat with dark brown specks and light blue eyes. (Apprentice: Softpaw) (Brother: Sunclaw) (Sister: Goldenlight) (Sister: Bluelight) (Sister: Silverlight)

Goldenstream- Dark gold she-cat with amber eyes. (Mate: Runningfur) (Brother: Tigerheart) (Brother: Darkclaw)

Tigerheart- Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes. (Sister: Goldenstream) (Brother: Darkclaw)

Darkclaw- Gray tom with black flecks and dark green eyes. (Brother: Tigerheart) (Sister: Goldenstream)

Runningfur- Black and white tom with amber eyes. (Mate: Goldenstream) (Brother: Swiftfur) (Brother: Longfur)

Swiftfur- Black and gold tom with amber eyes. (Mate: Bluelight) (Brother: Runningfur) (Brother: Longfur)

Longfur- Pale tabby tom with black stripes and amber eyes. (Mate: Silverlight) (Apprentice: Lilypaw) (Brother: Runningfur) (Brother: Swiftfur)

Thornheart- Golden brown tabby tom with dark blue eyes.

Robintail- Golden and white tabby she-cat with light blue eyes. (Sister: Moonpaw) Mother: Whiteheart) (Father: Sparrowpelt)

Apprentices

Moonpaw- White she-cat with silver paws and light blue eyes. (Mentor: Silverfur) (Sister: Robintail) (Mother: Whiteheart) (Father: Sparrowpelt)

Cedarpaw- Brown tom with white bell, chest, paws and green eyes. (Mentor: Brokenshadow) (Sister: Lilypaw)

Lilypaw- Gray striped tabby she-cat and blue eyes. (Brother: Cedarpaw)

Lionpaw- Dark gold tom with amber eyes. (Mentor: Sunclaw) (Sister: Softpaw)

Softpaw- Dark ginger she-cat with gold chest, paws, and green eyes. (Mentor: Graylight) (Brother: Lionpaw)

Queens

Sageheart- Silver she-cat with black chest and belly with light green eyes. (Mate: Oakstar) (Kits: Mosskit, Dawnkit, Flamekit, and Cloudkit)

Bluelight- Blue-gray she-cat with light blue eyes. (Mate: Swiftfur) (Kits: Rainkit, Snowkit, Icekit) (Brother: Sunclaw) (Sister: Goldenlight) (Sister: Graylight) (Sister: Silverlight)

Silverlight- Silver she-cat with white chest, paws, tail and light blue eyes. (Mate: Longfur) (Kits: Tallkit, Tinykit) (Brother: Sunclaw) (Sister: Goldenlight) (Sister: Graylight) (Sister: Bluelight)

Gentleflower- White and black she-cat with light blue eyes. (Mate: Sunclaw) (Kits: Mothkit, Frostkit, Whitekit, Mousekit)

Elders

Mouseclaw- Brown tom with darker flecks and green eyes. (Son: Oakstar) (Daughter: Silverfur)

Whiteheart- White she-cat with silver paws, chest, belly and amber eyes. (Mate: Sparrowpelt) (Daughter: Robintail) (Daughter: Moonpaw)

Sparrowpelt- Brown tom with black flecks and blue eyes. (Mate: Whiteheart) (Daugther: Robintail) (Daughter: Moonpaw)

Rogues

Raven: Black tom with white paws and tail tip and amber eyes. (Brother: Brokenshadow) (Sister: Star)

Star: white shecat with silver paws and tail tip and green eyes. (Brother: Brokenshadow) (Brother: Raven)

_____________

Hello. This was previously on my account @Katiebright. I deleted it. . .and am putting the stories I had on it on here. Hopefully it gets read and liked. I know some people probably don't like fanfics but if you don't you can just exit my story and not read it. Thank you. :)

-Katie

Vote. Comment. Fan.