#2- Mega Issue. January-2018

I have decided that this will be a once a month thing because of how much work I need to put into it. (Finding tips, scheduling interviews, writing the issues, etc.) So this is the month of January! Because it's once a month it will get bigger. I will need help though! If you could send in requests for either me, one (or both of) the person(s) I am interviewing, or your favorite author. If you are an author, what are some tips you could send in? Either anonymously on the issue, or I tag you for the world to see. I really need help here. ALSO! If you want to see a new segment, please please please ask.

*Wattpad Insider has absolutely no ties to the app, website, or company, Wattpad, for more information please contact me personally if there are any discrepancies.*

Hello and welcome to Wattpad Insider! This month will be similar to the last. The Fanfiction writers I interviewed in this issue are ZeldaMaster64 and PitaNemuritoare.

Thank you two for the interview under slightly odd circumstances with the way the interview was conducted.

There are no sponsors this week for the issue. Please contact me in PM if you wish to sponsor.

HOW TO GET PEOPLE TO READ YOUR STORIES

These few tips will help you get people to be more, attracted, to your story. These tips were taken from all over Wattpad and part of the internet.

1. Make the covers look appealing. Right, step 1, covers. People, a good cover is one of the steps to getting people to read your story. How, you might ask? Well when you are looking for a story, what are the first two things you see? The cover and the title.

2. The title. Your title tells the overview of the story, in a way. Sally's Adventure in the Ocean, tells you all about the story with the title. It's about something named Sally, having an adventure in the ocean. Don't give too much away, or get too wordy. Simple and sweet is the way to go. Just make it sound interesting.

3. The description. Right, you've gotten an appealing cover, a good title now it's time for the description. The description is basically the outline of your story. Going back to Sally's Adventure in the Ocean, the title says what it's generally about. The description gets a bit more in depth without giving too much away. For a description for the aforementioned made up story, you could put, A little girl, a teenage pirate, and an amulet of untold power and wealth. What happens when Sally, a six-year-old girl, finds something worth more than anything? Only a boy with a ship, and an adventure that won't soon be forgotten, can tell. You can assume this is a fantasy-esq. story where Sally is our protagonist and she finds an amulet. The rest is a mystery for the reader to figure out.

Nobody is sponsoring this issue, so we will cut right to the interviews. Starting with ZeldaMaster64. All of the questions are the same as the last interview because I didn't receive any questions to ask.

*I would like to add that authors differ in opinion on how to write and tips for writing. This issue might be one of the ones that show that the most.*

1. How do you start getting ideas for stories?

Zelda: I get ideas either on the spot or from watching movies, TV shows, and videos on YouTube. Some of my ideas, however, take place further in the stories, rather than a beginning. So I have to make those beginnings and lead up it. And when I do get to it, I already have ideas for the events preceding the idea I had in mind.