Chapter IX

Millie came running up to me with a huge smile on her face, "Congratulations Love! I can't wait to be working with you!" She said hugging me, "Thanks, Millie I really appreciate it!" I said hugging her back, "How about me and you have a slumber party? Come one it'll be great!" Millie said holding onto my hands begging. "I'd love too!"

Finns POV

"Um, Millie? Can you come over here for a second?" I said moving my hand in a waving motion, "Of course, Finnie.", "What are you up to? Why you asking Jess to have a sleepover with you?" I asked whispering, "Oh, love. Why you so scared? It's just a sleepover.. You know how I feel about you Finn, i'd love you better than anyone, even Jessica, ever could." She said trying to put her hand on my cheek, I quickly grabbed her wrist, "Thing is, I don't love you!" I said throwing her arm back.

I heard footsteps behind me, "Hey, what's going on?" Jess said walking towards us, "Oh nothing, Finn was just telling me to have you come home in one piece." Millie said lying to her, "Time to go." I said wrapping my arm around Jessica and throwing Millie the finger with my other hand. "See you in a hour, Millie!" Jess said walking out the door.

*** ***

"I'm glad you're starting to warm up to the cast, but I think you should stay with me. I don't want you leaving." I said trying not to sound guilty, "What? Why? What's wrong, baby?" She said laying down with me on the bed, "Nothing, I just want to keep you safe." I said putting my hand around her waist, pulling her closer to me, "It's just for the night babe, I'll be okay. I promise." She said kissing me on the lips.

An hour later I dropped Jess off at Millie's, "Be carful, okay? If you need me just call me. I don't care what time it is, I'll come pick you. And I'll..." Jessica cut me off, "I'll be fine! Stop worrying, I love you baby. See you tomorrow." She said jumping out of the car, kissing me passionately. "Dido." I said holding her in my arms, looking at Millie who was staring at us through her window.

Jessica's POV

Millie and I were laughing every second, we were looking at Finns Vines all night. "He was so adorable!" I said chuckling, "He was, wasn't he?" She said raising an eyebrow still looking at her phone, I was starting to think she had a crush on him. But maybe it's just me being jealous, Finns mine. That's all that matters.

"Hey Millie?" I said trying to get her attention, "Yes?" She answered putting her phone down, "Finns been acting really weird, has he mentioned anything to you?" I asked with a worried expression, she started to smile, I could see her from the side of my eye, and when I turned to her, her smile quickly faded. "I'm sure it's nothing hun, don't worry about it!" She said putting her hand on my shoulder, patting it.

Millie's POV

Strange huh? Maybe he finally realizes he doesn't need her, he only needs me. I smirked looking at Jessica, she doesn't know what she's in for. Finn and I have a connection and he knows it, they won't last very long. I'll make sure of that.

Millie: Finn?

Finn: What, Millie?

Millie: Jess knows somethings up with us, babe.

Finn: NOTHING IS GOING ON WITH ME AND YOU MILLIE, WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE THIS? WHAT YOU THINK WE HAVE IS ALL IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD! IM IN LOVE WITH JESSICA! THE ONLY WAY ILL EVER BE CONNECTED WITH YOU LIKE THAT IS WHEN YOU'RE ELEVEN AND I'M MIKE!

Millie: Eventually y'all are going to end, and that smile on her pretty face will go away. She's in love with you too, but that won't last very long. Bye Finnie 💓

Millie:
Attachment

Millie: Attachment

Finns POV

Fucking bitch! What we had was a long time ago, when I met Jessica I forgot about Millie. When I'm with Jess, every other girl seems to disappear. I love Jessica, yeah I used to have a thing for Millie, I'm not going to deny anything but things change. People changed. I changed.

Finn 😘: What are you doing baby?

Jess 💓: Sitting with Millie, what about you love?

Finn 😘: I miss you, I'm going to go pick you up, okay? I'm not taking no for an answer.

Jess 💓: You're annoying, Wolfhard. But okay, I miss you too baby!

Finn 😘: Text you when I'm outside.

Jessica's POV

"Millie? Finn just texted me saying he's going to pick me up." I said rolling my eyes, "What why?" She said crossing her arms, "He said he misses me." I started to smile, Millie scuffed, "What?" I said laughing, "Nothing, I think I hear Finns car pulling in." Millie said widening her eyes.

Finn knocked on the door and I ran downstairs, "BABY!" I said opening the door running into his arms, "Hey, beautiful. Ready to go home?" Finn said kissing my head. He walked me to the car and opened my door for me like the gentleman he is, "Shit. I forgot my bag. I'll be right back." I said hitting my forehead, "No it's okay, I got it." Finn said looking at the house, "Thanks babe."

Finns POV

"Millie?!" I yelled walking into her house closing the front door, "Baby. Hey!" She said walking down the stairs with Jessica's bag, "I came for that." I tried taking it out of her hand but she moved her hand back, "Not so fast, Finnie. I want to talk to you about Jessica." She said clicking her tongue, "What about her?" I was getting frustrated.

"Sleepover, means staying the night. Why are you picking Jess up?" She asked moving closer to me, "I don't want her here with you, I don't trust you. You have no respect for me and Jessica's relationship." I yelled, "Oh, Finn. You loved me once, you'll love me again." She said putting he had on my cheek, I moved her away from me and I snatched the bag from her hands, "Never."

I walked away from her to open the front door, "Never say never." She said closing the door behind me.

I got into the car and kissed Jessica, "Lets go home." Jess said holding my hand.