Chapter XXI

"Babe, who's at the door?" Finn said buttoning up his shirt walking down the stairs, "It's— Millie." I said walking back from the door and Millie walking inside, "Oh honey, you have a little lipstick all over your lips and uh— your neck." Millie said touching his lips trying to take it off. "Okay, Millie. That's enough, I'm done playing games with you. Get out of my house— before I kick your fucking ass." I said opening the door, showing her the way out.

"Calm down, I didn't mean to overstep. I just wanted to start over and hang out. I was thinking we could go see a movie or something." People say 'be carful who you trust, the devil was once an angel', "Yeah, whatever. I swear Millie if you try anything—" Millie rolled her eyes, "Go get dressed Jessica."

•••

@finnwolfhardoffical

finnwolfhardoffical: baby, baby, baby

finnwolfhardoffical: baby, baby, baby. 😩😍

user1: I can barley get a text back.

alllly.belllla: @jessss.burns

milliebobbybrown: Finn, you're so cute!

jessss.burns: All yours baby . 😉

wyattoleff: we seriously need to meet, Finn won't shut the hell up about you.

Millie booked us half of the movie theater private, so we wouldn't have to worry about fans. "Hey I'm going to go to the restroom, I'll be back. Okay?" Finn said walking away, "Jessica I've been meaning to talk to you about something." Millie said touching my shoulder. "What Millie?" I said looking around for Finn, "I know what you did, I know what you've done. I see you and Finn are getting serious and I don't want to see him get hurt, so I made some calls." My heart was beating out of my chest... I knew what she was talking about... I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Millie, what did you do?" I said clenching my fist, "Supposedly you were in a institution, you used to starve yourself... and cut yourself." Millie said lowering her voice. "It's not what you—" Millie tried hiding a smile, "Honey, does Finn know about this? I'd be sure since y'all are so close now." She said finally releasing her devilish smile.

"Please don't do this, he's the only good thing I have right now, okay? I used to get bullied about my weight, exercise didn't work for me so I stopped eating. And when I did eat, I'd make myself throw up because I was so disgusted with myself. I lead to me cutting, but I stopped. That's all in the past now." I said whipping away my tears, "Baby what's wrong?" Finn asked coming up from behind me, "Nothing, just telling her this sad story I saw on the news." Millie said crossing her arms. "I think I'm going to go home, I don't feel good. Stay, enjoy the movie. I'll see you at home, k?" I said to Finn giving him a kiss on the cheek. Finn ran after me but before he could get to me I had already hopped into an Uber.

Finns POV

"What did you say to her?" I said interrogating Millie, "Maybe you should ask your girlfriend." Millie responded. Funny how the people who desperately want to change your opinion about someone else, they are the least person to change themselves. "You know what? Change of plans Millie, enjoy watching the movie by yourself. I'm going after Jessica." I said running throwing Millie the finger.

I turned my phone off Do Not Disturb to see a long message from Jessica saying:

There's something between you and Millie we all know it, Finn. I knew what I was getting myself into with you.. I just thought maybe we could work, maybe things would be different for us. I knew something was going on when you and Millie were at a kissing distance. Maybe y'all did kiss, I don't know. I just hated myself so much that I thought it would be a good idea to do what I did to myself in the past, now everyone's going to know... You know what? I'm probably saying stupid shit, I'm drunk. Lol don't listen to me, bye Finn.

Finn 🤤💛: Where the fuck are you Jessica?

Babygirl ❣️😻: You'll never find me, lolol.

NOTE: IF ANYONE IS SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION OR HAS ANYTHING GOING ON AND THEY WANT TO TALK, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YALL! EVEN IF YOU JUST WANT TO HAVE A FUN CONVERSATION, IM A MESSAGES AWAY! LOVE YOU GUYS. XOXO