Chapter XVIII

Okay, stay calm. Stay fucking calm. Does he not know that I come back 10x harder? Two can play that game. I called up my old friend, Emery and decided to walk to his house.

"Hey Jess!" Emery said opening the door and giving me a hug, "Hey! I missed you." I said hugging tighter. "Come in." He said grabbing my hand, we talked and laughed for hours. "So what's going on with that Wolfhard kid?" He asked putting a Cheeto in his mouth, "It's not easy, you know? He's surrounded by all this fame and there's Millie all over him." I said in a soft voice looking down at my hands.

"How about we try and make him jealous? Huh?" He said flashing me a wink and bumping my shoulder, "Let's do it." I said smiling back at him. He got his mom to take a picture of us so I could post.

•••

@jessss.burns

burns

jessss

jessss.burns: catching up with this guy, such great way to start my mini vacation 😊❣️
finnwolfhardoffical, emerytkelly, selenagomez, zendaya, milliebobbybrown and 703,890,818 others

user1: can someone look at me the way he's looking at her? 😩

user2: @finnwolfhardoffical

user3: okay, I'm so confused?

user3: wtf is up with you and Finn?!

"Thank you for tonight, Emery." I said walking towards the door, "Yeah, sure. It was nice." He said opening the door for me, "See you around." He said kissing me on the cheek.

10 missed calls from My Baby 😍
6 new messages

Babygirl 💛: What do you want Finn?

My Baby 😍: What do I want? Are you fucking kidding me?! So that's what you're doing now?! You're at some other dudes fucking house!!!

Babygirl 💛: You're the one that has fucking plans with you're girlfriend, put this shit on me Finn because that's what you always do! I'm fucking tired of this shit!
Read 4:39 PM

Finns POV

This is fucking bullshit, I paced back and forth when I heard someone come in. "Finn? What's wrong?" Gaten asked throwing himself on my bed, "Don't you knock?" I said with an aggravated look. "I don't know what to do man?! Jessica is making me fucking crazy, what do I do?" I asked throwing my head into my knees.

"For one I think you're stupid and all of this is your fault." He said with his finger in the air "Wha-", "Don't interrupt me. I'm not finished! All she wanted to do was see her family and what did you do?! You told her you were going to be with Millie! You know Millie has a big crush on you, so she did it back and you didn't like it. Did you? But you blamed it all on her." Gaten said making himself comfortable and throwing his hands behind his head. "So what do you suggest I fucking do, Gaten?!" I said getting up, "Quit being a piece of shit, buy a plane ticket, and go get your girl."