Forgotten(Jack Gilinsky Fan-Fic)

Sierras P.O.V

I was headed over to Jacks house right now just to talk to him. My dad was mad again and I didn't want to deal with him.

As I pulled up to his house I noticed another car there, I just thought that his mom got a new car. Jack had given me a key to his house because we have been dating for 10 months, he thought it would be a good idea.

When I walked into his house I called his name, but no answer from anyone. So I just walked up to his room. When I opened the door I saw something I never wanted to see.
My Jack, the one I loved and the one who I thought loved me was in bed with another girl I didn't even know.

"JACK?!" I yell. He turns toward me and got wide eyed.

"Sierra! I thought you weren't co-" I cut him off by slapping him and running out. Before I ran out the door I yelled through the tears streaming down my face.

" Jack Gilinsky, we are over!!!" He was chasing after me, I could hear him coming down the stairs, but I got into my car and locked the doors before he got there.

"Sierra please! Please let me explain." Now he was banging on my windows as I sat there crying. The girl was just standing there smirking. And that's when I recognized her. It was Ashley, we used to be best friends until she started rumors about me. She was always jealous of me a Jack.

I rolled the window down a little .

"Jack.... There is nothing you can say or do to EVER get me back. Jack Gilinsky, I never hate on anybody but right now I HATE YOU!!! Goodbye forever." And with that I drove away

Jacks P.O.V

Right when she said I hate you I could have dies right there. She sped off and all I did was fall on my knees and let the tears fall. I just watched the one I love walk away from me, and now she hates me.

Ashley came over and rubbed my back. "Don't worry you could have done babe."

"Get away from me and never come back!" I yelled.