Remember Me please

Jacks P.O.V

She doesn't remember me, that's all I can think of right now. My first love has no idea what we have been through.

I couldn't be there right now so I just left.

I was sitting outside when I saw Sierra and Cameron talking and laughing. I was so mad he knows that I love her. Why would he do this??

Cameron's P.O.V

I was talking with Sierra and she is beautiful. I can see why jack always talks about her. I know it's rude to go and talk to her because jack, but in need to get to know her better.

Right before she left I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help myself it just happened, she just blushed and walked away.

"Cameron! What do you think you are doing?" Jack practically yelled.

"Talking to Sierra..."

"So why did you kiss her huh? You know she's mine..." He said through gritted teeth.

"You know what! She doesn't remember you. She doesn't know you other then Jack Gilinsky the Magcon boy. So at this point she isn't your girl. She is anybody's, and right now I think she can be mine. Live with that." I said at the top of my lung.

Jacks P.O.V

Right as he said that I couldn't take anymore.

I grabbed his wrist and whipped him around. I punched him square in the face.

"Live with that cameron!" I said as I walked away leaving him on the floor with a bleeding nose."

I ran past everyone straight into my room and locked myself in there. Then I thought I haven't talked to Sierra so maybe she does somewhat maybe remember me.

I walked into the hall and took a deep breath and walked to her room. I knocked on her door and she answered. Her hair was all messy but she was still beautiful.

" hey Sierra can I talk to you?" I asked sincerely.

"Hey babe who's at the door?" A shirtless cameron came around the corner. That's when I noticed her lips were swollen.

" No way, no freaking way!" I yelled and with that I left I can't believe this!