Magcon day

Sierras P.O.V

After I picked up Amanda we drove to the airport and grabbed our daily Starbucks.... Typical white girls we are.

We boarded the plane and we were off!

~skip plane ride~

After we got all of our baggage for the month( which let me tell you, there's a lot) we saw a older man holding a sign with our names on it. We walked over there and told them who we were.

"We are just waiting for the boys now ladies, they landed minutes after you so we will leave any second." The older man told us.

Soon we heard yelling and laughing and we knew it was them. I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. Amanda was pretty excited too, but she also looked nervous. I was confused.

Then around the corner came nine crazy yet extremely hot guys. I was hoping I wasn't drooling...

Jacks P.O.V

The moment I turned the corner there was the love of my life I just don't think I was hers anymore...

"Is that the bæ?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah man, but I made the worst mistake ever!" I still feel so bad still to this day. I've never been my self even 2 years later...

" Hey Amanda, hey Sierra..." I said the last part shyly.

"What's wrong?" Sierra asked

Before I could answer Amanda pulled me away.

" Jack if your wondering what's going on with her, it's hard to say this man..." Amanda drifted off.

"Come on Amanda just tell me!" I pleaded

" Jack she doesn't know you..."

___________________________

Sorry for the wait and sorry about how short it is. I didn't know anyone read it so I kinda stopped... I'll try to update more often:)

-R