Wedding Chapter Last Part

Andrey's Pov

halos 1 month ko ding pinaghandaan ang araw na to sinadya kong sabihin kay Jane kanina na busy ako , at dumaan lang talaga ako para batiin at bigyan siya ng bulalak

natapos na akong tanungin ng pari kung , payag ba akong maging asawa ang babaeng katabi ko ngayon , Syempre oo ang sagot ko , alangan naman hindi , eh dugot pawis ang inalay ko sa kasal na toh , si Father talaga , Joker din hahaha XD

oras na para sa vows at ring , pinabigyan ko nadin siya ng kunwaring script para mas makatotohanan na kunwaring taping toh XD . Genius Men . :)

"I love you Crystal Jane Ramirez , and I know that God has ordained this love. Because of this I desire to be your husband. Together we will be vessels for His service in accordance with His plan, so that in all areas of our life Christ will have the pre-eminence. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love, guide, and protect you as Christ does His Church, and as long as we both are alive. According to Ephesians 5 and with His enabling power, I promise to endeavor to show to you the same kind of love as Christ showed the Church when He died for her, and to love you as a part of myself because in His sight we shall be one".at sinuot ko na ang singsing sa kanya tanda ng pagmamahal ko .

Ngumiti siya at nagsalita

"I love you, Andrey Garcia , and I know that you love me. Because of this I desire to be your wife. For 6 years I have prayed that God would lead me to His choice and I am confident that His will is being fulfilled tonight. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future I promise to be faithful to you. I will love, serve, and obey you as long as we both are alive. Christ told us that the wife must submit herself unto her own husband as unto the Lord. For as Christ is Head of His Church so is the husband head of his wife. Andrey, I submit myself to you." . ako na siguro ang pinakamasayang lalaki sa buong mundo .

"Now i may pronounce you husband and wife , you may now kiss the bride " 

At ginawa ko nga ng may buong pagmamahal .

We will End this story ,,

"With a kiss full of LOVE "

——-

THE END

Leave Vote and Comment 

Thanks :)

Credits Story Cover : Hyomi_14. I owe you one <3