finaly here

SUMMERS POV

i walked up to the door and slid in. I looked over to my right, and right there was the boy band that i fell in love with from the beginning. They all stare at me, until louis breaks the silence. "so, whats your name love?" He asked me. "umm... Summer." I said low, but loud enough for them to hear me."ok summer, were to first" asked Liam. "umm... The zoo. If thats ok with you." I quickly added." THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! I LOVE THE ZOO, SPECIALTY THE-"Liam cut louis off by slapping his sholder."owie." Louis pouted."awww is wittle louis herwt?" Harry said with a smerk on his face."no..." Louis said. A little giggle escaped my mouth. Niall looked at me and smiled, flashing a glimpse of his braces."driver, to the zoo!" Zayn ordered. We soon pulled away from my terrible home. I was happy i was finally on a break from all the beating. "so, tell us about yourself." Liam asked. I froze. What was i supposed to tell them? 'hey i live in a house where my step dad always locks me in closets and comes home every night drunk with some random girl and beats me for the fun of it.' "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Louis screamed looking very angry. Oh... I said that out loud... This just got akward. I tried to fight the tears from spilling, but i couldn't. I just burst out into tears and clutched the chest of who ever was holding me. I felt safe in these arms. "its ok love, i got you." A familiar Bradford accent cooed to me. "i don't want to go back to that terrible place were my stupid step dad is! I just cant take it any more! No one is there to help me! And right now, my life is completely terrible, and no one loves me! I don't go to school so i don't have any friends." I cried into zayns  chest.

"we are here for you. You don't have to go back, you can stay with us, we will put you in school, and you will relive the life you never had. But for now, lets have some fun, and cross that bridge when we get to it. Ok , love?" He said. I just nodded and wiped the tears that were streaming down my face. We soon pulled up to the zoo. I felt better now, the boys were making me laugh the hole car ride, witch cheered me up a bit. We got to the booth, surprisingly no paps or fans were here. We got our tickets and walked in. There  wasn't many people here just familys. They reminded me of the old times... With my real mom and dad...